Sauga February 2005

Justin, me vs rey for 5 or 10 at orbit, u said ud back him b4 put him against me first

i wana come to UN :frowning:

edit: my break up story - bunning out on the front lawn at a jam, and seeing this guy with his girl in the passenger seat of his car, and all of a sudden she slaps him like 3 times and runs inside the house. the guy drove off. we all laughed good.

yea right bitch!

I paid my 700 bucks and my cars all good :wink: WERE GOING ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE!!

… who knows were it will take us…

But yea im going to UN for sure :P. Chris, James and bry u guys like usual got the shotguns for my car. If they arent comming im sure i can take other people. Although they never back down from UN to date =P so nobody depend on me for driving them unless chrisq, james or bry dont come.

Later all

I’ll still back that bet though I no longer have any power to book matches so you’ll have to get Rey to agree to the match and then get whoever is directing CvS2 on Saturday to book the match.

and for sure i’m reaching!!

I havn’t even seen the first episode yet, not even a spoiler… :tdown:

Bryan i emailed you on msn, i need to know when on the “Chase”, what street do i make a right turn on?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It’s always an adventure with Poeta. I’m down for sure.

ahh I cant drive to orbit but I wanna go, anyone linking rides ?

hey, what about me? i want a ride to Unlimited Night! :tup:

:rofl: thx, im comming for sure :tup: :tup:

I don’t plan on going to UN.

Anyone know if the Skybox CvS2 machine has been fixed yet? I plan on going there on Friday but only if the machine isn’t too screwed up. If anyone else is going to Skybox on Friday for cvs2, let me know. I’ll be there at ~1pm.

sauga angry black needs your help. i need an original copy of cvs2 for xbox. eb discontinued it so my only hope is pmall or small game shops any help would be good.

. . . lioiu

what are you on?

(and now, a famous quote from while we were in NYc)
A: ahhh hes wasted
B: he better be!

See as how its such a rare item, and I have it in perfect conditions, lets start the bidding :devil:

i know they have it in Microplay at Square 1 for $39.99 for sure, i found it also at EB in Heartland for $29.99 so try your luck

:clap: :clap: :clap: Top Tier qoute.

you need more than one person to have an auction.