Rogue rushdown techniques

Geez man, everytime I try to help it ends up as bad luck. Sorry man.:stuck_out_tongue: And by non-advanced I meant basic.:lol:

the link doesnt work haha

hows this question for u guys, sentinel fastflying with magneto proj. assist ā€¦ if he gets away at the beginning, how do u plan on kicking his ass? the team is row, but how do u guys think about getting back in close frames, AGAINST TOP PLAYERS, none of those weak mofoā€™s cuz those hoes are jst too stupidā€¦:lol:

Let them get to you, they usually underestimate players who use lower tier characters.:evil:

mixup or someone thats proficient with rogue, no one in my area plays with rogue so i thought i might as well pick her up. when im practicing against the computer and the computer is also rogueā€¦ the computer does a quick set of combos at me that looks like shes tri jumpingā€¦ whats the input to execute those combos to make it look like a tri jump?

thanks in advance.

oh and by the way, whats the best opener for rogue? against say storm? and against someone slow?

thanks again.

SJ J.LK quick AD J.LK and J.D RK as a mixup. GOOD LUCK!!!
:slight_smile:

talking to himselfā€¦ super jump? or normal jump?.. LK dash LK D+HKā€¦ hmmm ā€¦ well ima try normal jumping first. okay, thanks shadow.

oh and also, say you have the opponent against the wall (who messed up a super and is wide open) when you hit them with rogueā€™s taunt, can you connect a ā€œGNSā€ or perhaps a lvl 1 hyper combo (A1+A2 where she just keeps punching you)?

its just for style and kicks :lol:

thanks.

Either one, normal jump if you wanna call an assist while in the air for a mixup, or Super jump if you wanna do it really fast.

The superjump mixup takes practice but is good for more experienced opponents.:o

all i have to say is for u rogue guys, like me, master sq. jumpingā€¦ it really does work

rogue with captain commando is the DEADLY

say you got rogue launch opponent and while doing the air combo bring out captains assisist at the same time and watch you have to time it where it comes out right in the middle when your doing the combo in the air
now c 50% life gone from the opponent
try it people

Thatā€™s already my team Rogue/Sent/Capcom, plus Capcom can prevent rushdown and reach Storm.:smiley: :cool:

Rogueā€™s standard AC does 67 points of damage, add that with Capā€™n Corridorā€™s 25 points of damage and you have 92 points in one combo!!!:evil:

Damn, can anybodys Rogue here rushdown as good as the computer does when itā€™s losing life? Iā€™ve never seen another rogue player move like that(sorry ROC). But when I fight against her on training she doesnā€™t even hurt a fly, she just throws out random attacks.

Does anybody know any dirty resets that I can use with the following team?

Rogue/Cammy/T.Bonne

This is my only Rogue team at the moment. I think itā€™s a preety easy team to manage and I think itā€™ deals decent amount of damage. All though Iā€™ve noticed that most of my combos I do so far are all basicly rollable. If you guys can help give some tips or oppinions on how to work this team then help a brother out. Thanks in return.

Sorry but Rogue isnā€™t the reset master, her best resets only happen when her back is facing away from the corner.

Like: with back facing the corner S.LP, S.LK, S.MK, Power Drain, pause S.FP (juggle not OTG) XX GNS OR C.FP into AC.:smiley:

ok this is random but fuk it.
easy as fuk crossups.
RST
with rogue do dash in lk,mp,fp, u dash in maually(ff)crouchinglk,crmp(calloutstormsprojasst)at the same time u do crmp not earlier or b4. if they block sj cancel the crmp then dRhk to the other side

gain speed up with rogue kill storm in 3,2,1, dead
do cr lk,cr mp,(glitch)call tron.you should be on the other side n they should still be blocking low. then quickly do a dRHK. they have 2 block that high.repeat. this really works.

ive got more but vegitas shit is crazier. wut happend at texas showdown 5 man. that really suked. at least preppy got some footage of my matches in there.

Im pretty new to rouge and to marvel in general. I started playing about a month ago. I can do some sent FF comboes so my execution is decent. I want to play team vegita (sorry dont know if its called something else).

Anyways there really isnt a rouge thread thats worth a fuck.(no offense to anyone whose posted here). From what i read there used to be an older rouge thread that was good but got lost in the great crash of 04.

Anyways my point is this, Can someone please list RSTā€™s main comboes, setups, resets, and general gameplan . Kinda like a guide for us RST newbies. I dont need every obscure combo there is. But i would like to know the main combos setups and resets that are essential to this team being successful. Whats the bread and butter combo for rouge w/tron that you always try for wether there blocking or not? And if they do block, what string do you use to try to mix them up and catch them sleeping?
Do you use the same combo when you see the opp is wide open, or is there a really good combo that is only used when a big opening presents itself? Fire away expertsā€¦

Well Iā€™m not the best Rogue out there, but since no one else has said nothing here goes.

Rogue/Tron:
You can do basic ground combos with Tron backing you up, jump in Ccall Tron) slk smk, dash slk smk, launch sjlp sjmp sjf. The sjfp will slam them into the ground and you can do several things. You can;

1. Airdash dhk before you land, this will mix them up cause youā€™re coming in from the other side sometimes and lets you land another combo.

2. Land, and either clk with Tron, quickly jump dhk call Tron, chk Call Tron, or Jump airdash call tron to mix them up.

3. When you do a chk while calling Tron her assis will OTG them if they donā€™t roll and you can either GNS or snapout.

4. When you have the speedup inf going call Tron right before the glitch for easy huge damage.

5. When you are backed into the corner an land a power drain, clk then call Tron for the super plus damage.

6. If you start a ground combo that leads to a launcher call Tron right after you launch and just sjfp to slam them into her.

7. If you get an open shot at an assist launch then call Tron so they land right on her for big damage.

8. Cyke and Doom beat Tron so watch out for that. Tron beats Capcom and Blackheart.

Itā€™s all very general info, hope it can be of some use though.

Thanks for the tips joe. Vegita or any other expert rouges wanna step in here with something to add? Would really like to play this team, but there no info on it.