Rogue rushdown techniques

most rouge ppl don’t post resets with her cause she’s more of a what u don’t know will hurt u. And they have their reasons. Well, I don’t even play rouge, but my bro does so he’s the one that posted under my name. Vegita-x is the shit, with rogue, there is some1 else that i’ve seen in vids that is good with rogue also, but don’t remember.

Just keep on the lookout and keep asking for answers, some1 has to reply to ur question. But they won’t tell u all their secrets and with good reason, some things u just have to figure out on ur own. After all we are trying to get more gamers for mvc2.

Go to www.zachd.com

This site has a lot of mad crazy vids and matches. Hopefully u can see them cause this will really help u out a lot. Look for any matches that have to do with vegita-x. just watch him, and u’ll see rouges true power. His main team is rogue, storm, tron. scary team.

I have a lot of vegita vids. But like i said earlier, im not a rogue expert so i dont know what hes doing to set those up. All i can tell is call tron tri jump ect ect. Itd be great to know specifics.

Vegita if you read this im the white guy that met you at final round 8 . I commented on how i admired anyone who can take a mid tier team to the level youve taken it. Share some shit with me so i can spread the mid tier virus. :karate:

Well, a lot of the stuff about setups comes from knowing what she can and can’t do and such. I’ll give some more general info.

Her jfp has a lot of priority, more than jdhk.

When you a power drain with most normal sized characters you can dash, fp xx into GNS afterwards. When you do it with speedup it becomes unrollable.

After a launcher you can just regular sjfp as a follow up which makes them bounce and sets them up pretty easily for an air throw.

Cmp is a really good move because it automatically scoots you right next to an opponent if they push block, it also chips.

When you get defense up Rogue has the highest defense in the game. Combos have to be BIG in order for them to do substantial damage.

Rogue can punish assists by launching, sjfp, sjfp on the way down, then launch again repeat.

GNS is invincible at the the flash, use it to go through stuff like Mags’ Shockwave and Sent’s HSF. In fact if you duck under a rocket punch you can counter with GNS even if he cancels into HSF even from full screen.

I guess if you have more questions get a little more specific cause that’s just a lot of general info right there.

When do a normal jump AC always end it with J.FP because it will bounce them back and you can get a free Power Drain.:tup: