Regency fun center 3s players

Trouble in paradise?

lol

i know lolz

Trolling is fun

Lolz

i still dont know wtf its going on

Fuck…what Lenin said there, plus Valle’s random trolling just made me realize there are worse things than gay jokes and shitty sticks…I much rather play at RFC crappy sticks and friends anytime than some lonely guy’s crib. And it’s not just random console session with ppl I don’t know, it’s friends, which makes it that much more fun.

The fact that Sanchez has been being a bitch lately doesn’t matter…I can easily ignore him…ehh ok maybe I will keep doing sessions, just not tonight like I said.

Thanks Valle…maybe you’re not as useless as we thought.

there you go son, thats what i wanna hear, its like you said, its not console session with random guys, we are your FRIENDS, but youre right in one thing, we make gay jokes and shit but we need to know when to stop, and how far we gotta go, dont know exactly what sanchez said but just ignore that son of a bitch, hes remy sucks anyways.

Damn, you guys are tight. Almost as tight as the AI crew.

Too bad one of the guys is gay. Messes up the whole thing.

^^

Leave Lenin alone jerk!

Also, if you could please tell me who is part of the AI crew, I’d love to hear it.

I fuck bitches in they ass.

lol

you are the biggest bitch i’ve ever seen in the community…

your sweet little ass cant take random jokes from your friends…

you make ricky ortiz look hetero…

look lil bitch…stop complaining and play with your friends…i dont give a flying fuck if you practice with me or pyro or santa claus whoever…

its people like you that plague the community with shit…

if you live in california and play street fighter competatively…

you bet your candy cane ass that i’m gonna bother you til you either quit or be a champion…

:wgrin: :wgrin:

Damn! This guy must be like Super-Gay x4.

You’re right…

You know exactly what you’re talking about in regards to this situation…

I would rather play with fuckin people I know than casuals with random people at some guys couch who has to throw in your facethat he’s one of the best…

Shouldn’t people just know this without having to announce it everywhere one goes…

Since I am not quitting anytime soon…

And probably wont become a “champion” with Remy anytime soon…

I guess I’ll be seeing you around for a long time…

:lovin: :lovin:

nothing new to me…

join the rest of the scrubs…

some of them still cry…but i guess yours is the loudest right now…

wah wah…

continue the hate…keep sucking…go california!! :rofl:

but I <3 u…

=(…

I really really really want to believe you’re still one of the best Valle.

Go to FFA tomorrow and win it for all of california.

Meet us at regency and I’ll even give you a ride.

The increasing sarcasm of your posts relays an air of arrogance on your part, and i’m not even sure i understand the reasoning anymore. Do all “top tier” players act like this, or is this Lesson 1 in being a champion? I can’t realistically win a tournament, so i guess that undercuts all my other efforts as an enthusiast.

Isn’t this supposed to be fun? nice thread small talk that gives EVERYONE a faint sense of brotherhood? Cuz that’s what I thought it was.

Being good at 3s is cool and all. but being the Bela Karoli top-tier hater doesn’t make 3s anymore popular. Champion? go for the gold? Gimme a break.

oh yeah, way to be a moderator.

sweet sweet drama

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

keri strug

way to take this seriously…

wtf happened to the players of today…

once back in the days ruthless and gunning for top rank…

now a bunch of dr.phil’s contestants with bigger pussies than bangkok soy sauce sluts…