Regency fun center 3s players

did you use your wake up guess parry tactics with chun?

it really isn’t a win if you use chun against oro, and its not even really fair against akuma.

not talking shit, but dude, you use chun and guess parry on wake up every single time. don’t attack, and parry when they jump in. Not fun to watch, can’t imagine you having fun playing it that way either sir.

first of all

dude first of all, i dont really care if it was fun to watch or not. it was a money match and i dont wake up guess parry. other people try it too. and i do block, not like some noobs out there thats trying to parry everything they see. so who ever wants to money match bring it. see you guys at regency today. but shit if i do play like that lenin than thats just how i play. i win some i lose some. not fun to watch who cares when its a money match, i can understand if it was casual matches. but during tournaments and shit, nobody is playing to make it look interesting, not unless your a pro and can pull off crazy shit. but yeah see you guys tonight. whos going at what time?

:wonder:

/x\y b0yfr13nd 0w//z j00 r3g3nzee //00bzz lolz! <3

-Kerissa

I’m down for days i can get out there.

General Thrillah I will money match you for $10.

happy tang do you go to regency? and yes i would like to money match you for $10 hehe=] let me know when. most likely wednesday =]

GT

chun on chun. boooooooooring.

scrub vs scrub, it should be interesting

I believe you owe me a quarter for blowing the match GT! I let you make 5 dollars!!

This thread just gets better by the minute.

Ai team tourney tomorrow niggas, team Homo Oh No (Amir, Closet Lenin, IWST).

And FFA Friday.

Ray I’ll money match you too you ass.

General Thrillah I’ve only shown up at Regency about 4 times. Most recent was that stupid tournament that you guys held with god damn 7 people on each team or some shit. That was like what, 2 months ago? Anyway it was when Paul Lee was there. I was on Valle’s team by the name of Kai.

You might remember me kicking Ray’s ass.

iys on baby, make sure you take a decent ammount of money cause you’re gonna need it, i’ll be at FFA this saturday btw.

Happytang, go troll the FFA thread. :confused:

HOLY SHIT you’re from the 805???

Alright we’ll do it there. I won’t be at AI tonight for that team tourney.

And yes, I come from the 805 area, but they’ve expanded it so much since I did live there. I originate from Carpinteria / Santa Barbara.

I’m i’m making fun of you.

When you randomly went to FFA thread

And renic posted his number

and you were like HOLY shit you’re from 805???

Like it was the most amazing shit ever, and he was like mm who are you?

Damn you’ve been reading back.

oh i think i remember u happy tang

happy tang are you that one asian dude who plays with chun and turtles alot? if so i remember because you beat me with that pok turtle tactics. but i play different now soo… come wednesday and we’ll see =] ill probably lose blah.

GT

Sometimes I’m jacking off and then I read this thread and my erection goes all the way down, it fucking sucks.

Moral of the story: This thread is starting to suck ballz.

Aha I don’t turtle, just throw after throw after throw. And I never played another Chun vs Chun match at that tournament.

I was the guy who kicked Ray’s ass. I took out Paul and whoever else the first time through too. He got me the second round though.