Regency fun center 3s players

double post.

Man we already discussed this. That shit isn’t a home arcade stick. That’s the Power Stick. No other arcade stick is built like a tank. I’m telling you go steal that shit because whoever wields it at EVO will win.

OMG re-post:

Ok…so I’m gonna do the Console thing at my place for sure, for SBO quals. training I guess. So far people that are willing to go are:

Amir
Shogo
Thongboy Bebop
Mike Z
Ray (RFC)
Lenin
Sanchez
Tony (RFC)
IWST
Magnetro

And whatever AI ppl want to go…I’d need names to have an idea of who would want to go.

I’m not sure yet on the exact days, I want to try at least twice a week, and since people obviously don’t want it to interfere with tourneys and such my ideas were:

Monday (around 8ish)
Tuesday (around 8ish)
Wednesday (Not this day since it’s usually when people go to RFC and we could practice there)
Thursday (Only every other thursday, since AI tourneys are biweekly)
Friday (Probly not, since everybody is usually at their respective arcade or FFA).

Tell me which days would work best.

I live in long beach, about less than 10 minutes from RFC, I know it’s kidn of late, I’m already picking a few people up who are up to it…so yea you would have to organize yourself if you want to go. We can have other shit going not just 3s…I have 2 tvs and a small screen (ok for 3s) anything else you want to bring is up to you. So for sure this will start the week of the 5th…let me know what you guys think!

um i would like to go =] could i bring my arcade sticks that i just got!? they are the 15th anniversary edition ones. but i heard from tony they arent that good… but anyways see all you guys on wednesday.

Ok…EDIT,

AI has decided to make their tourneys weekly…so no Thursday after all, the only days would be Monday and Tuesday, we can do either or both, I don’t mind.

Monday.

why are you worrying about thursdays anyway?

not clowning, but I don’t think anyone from regency will be going to those too many more times…

but okay, tuesday I’d be showing up like at 10 but I’m sure it’ll go fro longer than two hours right?

Yea more than likely it will go till around 12/1?

WTF, conflicting posts FTL. How can you hate on console training, then give opinions on when it should be. FTL i say FTL

hey jaime-

episode 6 has twins! at the 4: minute mark. told ya so!.

as for the RFC 3s machine cropping out the super meter: i’m sure its just the h-size controls inside the cabinet you need to adjust. theyre typically located just below the tube itself. although getting into a crt tube is very dangerous, and would probably kill you if you touched the back end. probably wanna get an electrician to make the adjustment.

Aha, because while it’s not good for leveling up, it’s still playing.

jaime do you already have arcade sticks ?

Yea but brings yours…everyone who has them is pretty much bringing theirs, we’re gonna have more than one tv going.

gay ass niggah

Shit. Fuck that. I’m a licensed Scientician. I can get my Elec Resistance Rubber Gloves and my +3 Hammer of Opening and rock that shit till we can see like, 4 SUPER BARS on the screen at once.

I say we do this Console Shit on Mondays. Only because it suits my schedule. And we all know that’s what really matters here.

Fuck sticks. I don’t want no 10 pound monstrosity tittering on my lap during my vain attempts at supering. I’ll stick to Ol’ Blacky. Classic PS2 PAD. REALIZE.

Also… CHEESE TOAST!

all i know is sanchez sports the tie and button up like a true pimp.

watts

ps, ray ramos is a faggot

qft.

Need a tube degausser. You can get one from radioshack. Also, I think they can tweak the alignment on the monitor itself from behind if they open up the cabinet.

P.S. Sup yo.

how fucking lame is this?! i went to regency today and guess who was there??? the two most gayest guys there, jose and johnny boy. hahah. fucking played them for a bit and then i beat john and than he started getting mad and wanted to money match!@@ hahaha. i fucking money matched him for five bucks and than beat his ass!!! and than again we money matched! wuped his ass again!!! and than played joses dumbass and beat his ass!!! thats 20 bucks!!! and than john wanted to money match again and than he beat me for his money back. man what a bunch of sore losers. i shouldve just kept the money and left! anyways blah.

nobody cares.

dumb ass