Regency fun center 3s players

kill em all i say, good ridance. oh, btw, did i mention i’m not a man? i’m a man-bot; it’s an understandable mistake.

Ggs biatches. jose is a little bitch, he left early to go whit some hoooooooo.

Sanchez is a cry baby always wanna money match when he looses, you suck son.

Tourney at Interface this saturday, whos down.

I’ll be at AI tonight with video recording; I gotta test some things out in preparation for next week. I’ll be there about 8ish. Just get my attention whenever you want certain matches recorded.

Sanchez sucks ass.

And bitches, whos going to Interface saturday.

Good pies everyone.

Ask any fighter–any real fighter, and they tell you it doesn’t matter whether you win by a perfect or a wake up super.

Winning is winning.

GG’s to all, even RAY “I WEAR GUESS JEANS” RAMOS.

nobody was there today, I was stuck beasting on marvel.

:-d

Assuming I don’t feel like shit tomorrow–

Who’s willing to go to Interface? I got the gas monies! Meet up at Regency!? Ray’s a homo?

I wanna go to interface, but fuck my last experience there was a piece of shit…cause, shit don’t work.

but I might head over there if Ray drives.

God knows my car won’t make it.

I’ll sit on your lap ray, come on.

I’m going too…what time y’all meeting.

be at regency around 4ish, the lates we gotta leave is 5ish, cause that shit
is fucking far, so be there fo sho around 4.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ your signature

• MMDS JR

David, I want to add you on my AIM but I think you have one of those special accounts where only certain people can be your friends :frowning:

I’m gonna PM u my screen name.

this is for everybody here.

Jaime, i think youre not gonna like it.

[media=youtube]gkOV1yUUFVo[/media]

Damn that sloppy joe looked good.

if anyone cares… ill be there today around 4

eh… nevermind… ill just see you guys wed.

So what’s the outlook for Thursday’s excursion to AI, gentlemen?

Will the Latin Legend, Rayzor Raymos, be in attendance? Who else is going?

A quick side note-I probably won’t be making it this Wednesday to RFC. My lungs are still kind of fucked up. Lenin will be taking over my duties as resident “Handsome Alex Player” due to his performance at IF.

Ranked Higher than Raymos! Got 'em Coach!

whos going to RFC today? i might go probably at 4 or someshit. anyways damn ray sucks now… lenin got higher than him? TIMMY!!!

AI thurs. bitches, fo sho.

Regency pwneage 2morrow.

Interface tourneu sucked due to fucked up stixs, but fuck it, thats the last touney
i play at that shity place.

Lets Up Our Game

Aite bitches, seems to me that everybody at FFA look at us like the underdogs (scrubs), and to me thats a little fucked up :arazz: , cuse even tho we haven play the game as long as they had, we aint doing that bad, my proposition is to stop fucking around and get some practice, like i was telling Lenin and Jaime on saturday, every time we go to FFA all of you guys play against each other or the fucking low tier foos there, fucked that :arazz: , that aint gonna make guys any better, you guys gotta play against the top tier guys, i know that yopure gonna waist more quartes than ussaul but fuck it. I might be sounding like Valle but its true guys this foss at FFA just want us to go there cause they know that will be more money going into the pot :arazz: , the fuck whit that, lets practice hard and show this foos whats up, lets put the Regency name up there and show everybody that we are not scrubs that we can also place as high as the do :nunchuck: from now on i would like to see everybody play the character that they gonna play at tourneys and nobody else lets fuck shit up boys.

Another thing, SBO qualifiers are comming in a couple of more months :rock: i wanna play that shit and do pretty good, why not try to win that shit, so thats a 3 on 3 tourney, who wants to team up whit me, i need 2 voluntiers, but they need to be sirious not be fucking around, were gonna pay 20 bucks each for this shit so i dont want to waste my money that easy, post if any of you guys want to do it and were gonna practice at Regency, travel to FFA once a week and try to practice whit the console at some house, for the console practice, i was thinking Valles house but we’ll figure it out :confused:, so guys, think about it and let me know, its time for us to place top 10 at least :nunchuck: .