Regency fun center 3s players

Way to post old ass vids.

PS Ray does indeed listen to the killers. Actually so do I, but I’m a homosexual. I don’t know what Ray’s excuse is. I heard he got some Rebelde CDs in his car too.

so i heard there was a “pie eating contest” between AI and RFC last night, but someone took the results, and i can’t post them as sanchez asked.

oh wells

OMG BRAND NEW GOD OF WAR 2 VIDS THAT JUST CAME OUT TODAY!!! (CAPS)

I heard a rumor Sanchez won the pie eating contest.

I will gladly play Sanchez in an Alex mirror match, but I haven’t played in a long time (trying to learn Marvel) and probably suck now. I’ll still play, though.

please dont post any god of war shit, i cant take it anymore, watchint stuff like this mekes me shit my pants, i cant wait till the fucking game comes out.

Good Pies Everyone.

I memorized most of the results. I was in winners until I went up against some fucker named Scott or some shit.

So, this fuck got a hold of my PerfectCell Number somehow and called me during our match. That distraction cost me precious seconds and precious pies–Putting me in losers.

Next round was AZTEC ULTRAMAN, Sanchez vs. MEJICAN YAKUZA, Leo Nokiamoto. I put the fear in him by pulling out some new techs. Namely, eating two pies at once… Plate and all.

I fought my way back to Scott and FUCKED HIM UP ROYAL WITH CHEESE. What made it even sweeter is that everyone was mocking my style of using cloth napkins instead of paper ones…

WHO’S LAUGHING NOW BITCHES!?

The results were something like-

1. SANCHEZ
  2. SCOTT
  3. REO
  4. NOT RAYMOND
  5. GAMESTOPGUY
  6. FRONTKICK
  7. RONNIE NEUTRAL SLASH COLA
  8. NOT RAYMOND
  9. NOT RAYMOND
  10. KERISSA
  11. JAIME (Sorry, they weren’t dick pies. We wanted to give the other players a chance).

shiiiit, im going blind.

[media=youtube]H2CSq6npKxo[/media]

Haha, “neutral slash” is correct. :rofl:

AI weekly Third Strike tournament details are now finalized and available here:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=126279

They’ll be on Thursdays, hope you guys can make it sometime.

ok, 3s tourney at AI, whos down whit me to go rape this foos.

easy money baby, go, go, go.

I’m down. Sanchez needs a new pair of pants.

From Mervyn’s

time and place, and who else’s down.

I might go, I’m not sure cause I have class, but then again, that class is easy and I could just have a friend sign me in.

ok ray im there you’re driving though asshole don’t go trying to bust a sanchez.

oh i don’t have a car, but I still manage to get to work ladeedaa.

bitch, you dont even work, ^^ and i dont think you go to college aethier so shut the fuck up and yeah im driving but i aint taking your faggot ass.

I was pretending to be sanchez with the job thing.

and I have a job interview monday actually.

fuck-u you-u

regency 2nite bitches.

Jaime if you go take ypur camera so we can record some matches.
Also whos goinf 2morrow to AI, we have to go to show those foos wassup.

I can’t go until I graduate in 3 weeks, i got class Tuesday through Thursday nights…so yea, until then no can do.

PS Lenin suckx.

shit. oh well, fuck it.

dont worry bitch ass ray, GT will be there with his psp camera recording matches. anyways who else is coming? ill be there at 6 peace fools.

Yeah, I suck now, and so do the sticks. Good games, guys (although probably not for you).