Regency fun center 3s players

What the fuck? I don’t go to Regency for 2 months straight and I miss out on this shit? The fack ray? Let’s go to bike and play the $100. Fuckin’ putos.

Kicked your ass. You should play more often.

who the fuck are you. ^^^ Cy?

aite biatches FFA tonite be at regency aruond 6ish

I’m picking up Lenin, Magnetro, and Sanchez :confused:

wait for me 2 faggs.

Ok, 6 at regency then…

Type-S is Cyrus. GET YOUR ASS BACK TO REGENCY! We need more StrongFierceFireballSuper.

OPTION SELECT!!

Show is up: http://alphaism.voiea.net/radioshow2-9-07.mp3

whos coming to RFC tonight ? ill be there around 5=] peace out bitches.

Tourney at AI tomorrow. Please check our thread for details, I’m not going to post them here because Regency sucks.

but we don’t wanna be sitting there for a whole 5 mins per match waiting for you to stop holding back.

OHHHH

got em coach?

HI-FI!

I’ll be at regency in a bit.

??? ???

Got 'em!

faggots

im drunk.

Um… hi. I live in Irvine, and I’d like to know where Regency is, as Boomers just doesn’t cut it.

listen son, take the 405 n. to the 605 n., exit carson st. go west on carson like 3 or 4 miles, right when you pass paramount blv. there will be a shopping center to your left, make a left on the first entrance and its right there, if you get lost whit this sick ass directions then youre a fucking idiot.

ps. wednsday its the best day to go. and also they close at 10, weekends at 12, but if you play 3s wednesday is the day.

for all of you faggs

[media=youtube]XIG8WTwTwwk[/media]

ownage:

[media=youtube]XF2Sy7xFdwM[/media]

The extra G is for GAY.

Anyone who doubted my faith in RazorRaymos has now been shown the light. No one else would have posted this.

And Ray, don’t try to play it off like you’re calling us fags. I know for a fact you love The Killers. That shit is matter of public record.

Sept-You owe me an Alex mirror match.

Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson
Lakewood CA, 90712
(562)496-4407