Regency fun center 3s players

ill be there whit my sick ass team:
magneto, dr. doom, and storm.

that’s right baby the next mexican j wong will be kicking some ass left and right,
so practice mofos.

Why is Lazy foo looking at our thread?

who the fuck is that ^^^

Some cerritos nigga no one likes. He’s trying to fight Lenin.

he’s trying to find out how big my dick is, so that he can prep accordingly. Cause imma fuck the shit out of him.

i mean fuck him up.

btw, if you guys gimme blanks I’ll give it to jaime and have him make the copies.

That’s cool by me.

$50-$60K job interview tomorrow…:wasted:

Mann gegen Mann

Lenin,

Contact me tomorrow. Bring Tony. RE: AI.

I don’t think Jose’s been sleeping well lately.

You’re still up for tomorrow, Lenin?

omg street fighter 4 is comming out!

Why are you looking at my profile?

Christ, this is like the second gay stalker I’ve had in the past 6 months.

Scrub.

Wait…why are you in our thread AGAIN? I posted that shit yesterday, and you came in here to read our thread once more? Nobody wants you here, GTFO.

PS Why the fuck did you have to talk shit about what that girl told you. I wish they would have beat the shit out of you at Cerritos.

Dude, Lazy Foo’. This is the same kinda stuff you pulled at Cerritos by hanging back… staring… stalking our friends–well, my friends now–that you got into crap.

Take a hint, and step yo ass on outta crap that don’t want ya. Life’s easier on us all.

… And now, back to my Level 34 Blood Elf.

I click on this thread from time to time. Don’t go to pieces over it.

Man, rumors fly fast and they get twisted just as quickly.

I’ve been browsing SRK for months, but now when I click on a thread it’s “stalking”?

I call bullshit.

This is my last post in this thread as long as nobody steps on my toes again. I don’t go to this arcade but yet people still have to talk shit here. Then they bitch because I reply to something addressed to me. If you have something to say me, I have a PM box so there’s no reason to clutter this topic with this bullshit.

Does anyone else picture this guy hyperventilating as he types?

The Internet: Serious business.

Probably more hyperventillating now… Ya know, if anyone wants to beat him down, I know where he hangs out. Just a thought!

… close to Level 35…

BTW, I didn’t ACTUALLY retire from 3S. I just realized I said I “officially” retired. I still play, I’m just low on funds for the time being.

fucking scruppys ^^^

you suck anyway.

damn and i thought only old people with blurred vision have big icons like that.

and

wern’t you RFC people bringing some guys down to AI tonight?

Jingi Storm tournament dawg, bring it! :slight_smile:

you guys said sunday, not friday.