Regency fun center 3s players

Fantastic turnout this week. Shout outs to Paul Lee, Alex Valle, and everyone else for showing up.:tup:

Good times. Hope to see everyone back soon.

And Jaime… You’re a dumbass.

where the FUCK is MY shoutout

Right here.

Ungrateful bastard.

team japon, fuck yeah

Fuck you Alex, I’m gonna get that Tequila Seis Vientos that your mom wants and maybe one night we’ll get drunk, one thing will lead to another and you’ll have a little brother. You can name him Q jr.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=123934

yoh i play at regency but i dont fuckin know anyones name
im the black guiy with the dreads who gets beat down by everyone and gives people like 15 game streaks before giving up :sweat:

ohhhh shit! I’m the pimp Remy guy who own’s Sanchez on a constant basis and picks X-mas colored remy.

You play akuma right?

yep but i switched to chun kinda cus akuma isnt really good to learn with cus he gets hit so fuckin hard
wait… ur the dood who like comes in the afternoon dressed like ur on break from a corporate job right?

Hmm, well I used to do that, but not lately. There’s some other guy that goes during the same time I do dress just like me and even has the same PHONE as I do…but he picks ken/chun/yun and cries when he loses. But yea I used to dress corporate status.

yeah i know exatcley who u r im sure ive thrown mad dollas into the machine trying to beat you. with ur fuckin parry special.
but yeah thanks for the beat downs ive learned alot about remy

This world does not need more Chun’s.

for those in Long Beach. What does the ‘C’ stand for in LBC?

Ray Ramos I’m looking at you.

i dunno city or california
who cares though

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Regency Bitches!!!

BULLSHIT!

I had 10 wins today

and then I had like 8

I’m soooooooooooo sick…

Good games to Jake for beasting that shit.

EDIT:

isn’t he handsome?

Ray Ramos is MEX LUTHOR in SUPERSCRUB RETURNS.

u guys playing tonight?

whether tourney or not, we always show up on wednesdays.

its tradition.

Fucking AARP Mother Fuckers walking in all corporate and shit. Dammit Jamie, you need to diversify your portfolio.

Edit: WTF is up with that pic. Ray looks like a grandfather and shit.

Double Edit:

I’m the only one who parries specials. Jamie only tries to :(!