Regency fun center 3s players

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Friday (before I go to FFA).

there.

and I wish punjabi was there, so I could put the beating to him and bust all over his girls face.

or just talk to him.

Lenin, go to the console shit, check AI thread…scrub

All of you guys are scrubs.

Go set your homepages to scrubs.com scrubs.

I beasted Azn Ray with Sean. I don’t care if your side was fucked, I had no MK. SCRUB.

PS Yo sean suckzxxzxx

AI Tonight, beaners

wed, i’ll show up and maybe tuesday too, i need fresh blood

Brood, you mean. Like Geese, right?

I WILL STRAIN MY HAND WITH YOUR BROOD.

Yo Sanchez, I might get out of school early today…you want to head to AI? Just meet at Regency NO GAS CHARGE this time.

I got some semi-important medical shit to do before I get to ENJOY my week off from work. I would like to go, however…

Hit me up around 4ish and we’ll plan shit out. Yaey Yaey!

lol king taco tonight gogogogogo

fuck yea

Awhh king taco without shady wtf! There goes your free meal sanchez

Sorry man. Can’t do much about Atomic diarrhea.

Damn, this thread is starting to suck.

Sanchez, tell us some more Miguel E! True Hollywood Stories.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=123430

A few weeks ago I went with Miguel to one of the adult bookstores near RFC. It was okay until Miguel started having a conversation with the shopkeep. Due to a nearby TV that was blasting what I believe was Angel Faces 2, I couldn’t quite make out all of the exchange. But I did catch the jist of it(JIST not JIZZ).

What I did manage to hear was disturbing to say the least. It started with a sad story about how he doesn’t find men or women attractive. He went on to explain how land based animals don’t cut it anymore. Cows are boring. Goats are smelly. And Ostriches are just plain dangerous. The shopkeep said something that made Miguel’s face light up with glee.

“A killer whale? But I don’t think my mouth can handle it.I think I’ll start small and go Manatee.”

Disgusted and confused, I promptly put down the issue of Voluptuous Vixens I was reading and walked out. Miguel followed a few minutes later with his purchase–“Timmy’s First Gay Bukkakae” and “Gay Niggers From Outer Space”.

Team Sanchez

THREE TIMES, BITCHES!! Ray ain’t shit. ALL HAIL THE GENERAL. Random Chun bullshit PARA LA VICTORIA. Shout outs to Black MikeChris. And Tony for being a beast. Unblockable knives was fucking CALIENTE.

Good times. Great games.

FFA friday? ROLL CALL!!

So I beat G-Unit and General but, I can’t beat Ray. Damn I’m a scrub. :sad:

anyone know if regency has xvsf machine there?

Dear Sanchez,

LOL

Sincerely, Adam

I think the Pino’s Pizza next to RFC has either XvSF or MvSF. At any rate I sincerely doubt the machine works reliably.