Regency fun center 3s players

lol sorry Ray but im not letting this one go, YOU GOT FUCKING BEASTED BY MY “LAZY BOY” PLAYING STYLE!!! yes thats right ladies and gentlemen, ray got his ass handed to him while my leg was chillin on top of the machine.

GG’s to all the Regency players. Thanks to Lenin and Ray for being nice. It seemed like everyone else there was pissed.

Me: (after losing a round or match) Oh shit, that was really nice dude.
General Regency player: … (gives me a look like I’m total shit)

Me: (after winning a round or match) Wow, GG man.
General Regency player: … (gives me a look like I’m total shit)

Anyways, I think that Filipino guy who uses Oro hates me, but GG’s still.

That’s John. He LOOKS like he hates everyone. But he’s cool.

When are you going again? I’m the friendliest guy there! Second only to SBG. LETSGO!

I Hate Everyone At Rfc Including Miguel And The Black Guy That Brings His Fat Wife And Baby To The Arcade.

Edit: Anti-caps lock filters lick my cock and nuts.

fucking SCRUP

lmao fuck you vito, red parries PLV!!!

o yeah john is just fucking stupid, to him, he > all, just dont talk to that ugly ass Bob Marley wanna be, or he’ll have you thinking your a buffalo soldier too. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha!!! (like jose)

lmao [media=youtube]WMTh1Quehn4[/media]

o and cant forget this one lol [media=youtube]NSprk-ZV9E0&mode=related&search=[/media]

Alright regency boys. Practice sesh is definately on tomorrow with valle. So invitation to all you, call me if your interested. 949 394 9045 i can help by giving out some rides. Just call me if you wanna play.

sup scrubs, regency 2morrow, they put new stixs in the main cab. so lets brake that fucker in.

come oooon.

Where the F is this place? Does it even exist? What’s the address. I go to Long Beach all the time.

tomorrow for sure homies

Yo Ni8wing heres the address:

Regency Fun Center
2440 E. Carson
Lakewood CA, 90712
(562)496-4407

BE THERE TOMORROW!!!

you’l see me there ALL day til closing along with the other regulars of regency

peace out

I’ll be there tomorrow after work. Like 4ish or so.

hey did one of you guys show up to CSULB yesterday? a ken of above average competency started playing some people and winning.

Could have been a monkey or something…

I went to Cerritos college today…sigh CSULB and Cerritos are definite great match up, at least their sticks work though.

they were all amazed by your top tier turtling BITCH ASS

why haven’t you been at regency asshol face muncher?!

I don’t really play the game anymore, but fuck man. DAMn

ehhh wtf I probably show up more than you lol, nigga why’d u have to get a job n shit, you should totally quit and be like bob saget shows there all day…yea you totally should. Oh and bring your pocket knife to show everybody with a creepy look on your face.
So who wants to do a cerritos raid with me sometime…they’re almost as good as CSULB, so it’d be fun :smiley:

I need to stop leaving during my winstreaks. I never come back with the same fire. “Urien” Mike saw what I was doing with Q–he can attest.

Miguel gives money to fat chicks.

alex was definately bringing the Q hate during his win fest… good shit