Regency fun center 3s players

lmao check this out “scruppys”
[media=youtube]DKLqeGEpBUc[/media]

fuck u miguel, check this shit out, you guys prolly seen it already but fuck it

[media=youtube]2ADiiggvmxw&NR[/media]

GG’s to all yesterday. A few new faces showed up and that’s always good times. :tup:

Where the fuck were Ray and Miguel? Are you to too cowardly to face a true MejiCAN?

lol check this out

[media=youtube]j66_NCie4aI&mode=related&search=[/media]

Yo regency boys, it’s dan. I’m attempting to oraganize something at Alex’s place for next week. Some of you should definately go if the arrangements go through. I can drive some peeps, and i your all welcome to use my stick. I’ll try to be at regency this wed, lemme know!

Congrats to tony for kick’n ass at rambat sat night!

tony kicked ass? hwah?!

and who’s alex? sanchez?

but um…ok i guess. I dun think Ray’ll go though, cause he’s a console hater.

Moses Chucks para la victoria.

nah not really, i think vito is on his period, he looked pissed all day >.>

whit sandals or not, he still a fucking scrup

lmfao this fucking nub said “whit” thats 2 ray, keep um coming :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bye…

GGPO NO-RE

by monday i should be unpacked and living in vegas.

In the bathroom Ray thought I was Justin Wrong after I got done taking a piss. The JWong at regency uses Remy, and he loses a lot… Chea…

Ray sucks…

In Ray’s defense, when I first saw Happy I was thinking “Damn, JWong lost a lot of weight”.

Ray loses to Total Destruction. Don’t make me tap the screen.

o look Ray’s fuck buddy came to back him up. :rofl:

Anybody know the difference between Miguel and an Integra?

The Integra never got fucked in the ear by a she-male. :tup:

in addition,he got hit by two versions of total D. by the way ::heee heee hee ho ho ho:: ^____^

edit your stuff befor you try to bash me nub… :rolleyes:

Edited. Then I hit you with the EDIT! Sup now, bitch?

I swear Miguel, telling to edit my shit when you missed an “E” in “before”. If you weren’t so handsome Cyrus would have dumped you months ago.

lmao on everything i didnt put that “e” there just so we could be somewhat even, dont worry alex i still love you, btw i broke up with cy’s mom.