Regency fun center 3s players

I wanted to tape some matches to put online…Not sure if anyone is up for that, I could tape the matches of the tourney and put up the best ones up, tell me what u think. It’d be cool to start some sort of Regency weekly tourney like Ray said, I’d be up for that.

YO DOG IF YOUR GONNS BE AT REGENCY TONUGHT ILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT AIGHT, COOL, LATEZ

Sounds freaking cool, anyways. just stopping by to tell everyone Merry Christmass, i’m heading out to Mexico. See you guys when i get back. :clap:

I’m all for wednesday tourneys.

Anyone know how I can get in contact with “SIGH”. I want that footage of me finishing off Jose with Stungun.

I WAS ON FI-ARRRRH!!

so miguel, which car are you using to get to mexico???

I was video taping as well as another guy, I’m assuming it’s “SIGH”, from what I know he won’t be uploading the video he took. I’ll try to upload what I took as soon as I can tho.

Good games to those dudes from last night. I want to get down some more next week.

Fuck that!! Chicken for everybody that play akuma. lol

hey hey now, as awesome as my sig sounds, please don’t abuse it for any purpose aside from using it as your campaign slogan if you are running for president of the United States… well are you running for president of the US??

i’ll try to ru for president of the US but am MEXICAN so no can do.

R U guy showing up today?(sunday) I’ll go like at 7-8. if enybody is showing up.

US debate for presidential election.

Question: So what will you do to improve our society?

Hillary Clinton: I will make changes in the current administration that will give our people true liberety and justice for all.

Jose: Ummm, I will use Akuma’s supreme dive kick xx Hurricane kick xx shoryuken xx SA Fireball to get rid of osama bin laden and bring peace to the world.

Damn…the possibilities, too bad you’re mexican :’(

Fuck That, Chicken For Everybody

LOL… ray rhymes with gay… ray hit me up on my cell or something… need to talk

to anybody here, there will be a tourney at norcal this weekwnd (friday and saturday) will come back sunday, so if any of you guys want to go a think i got a couple of spots avalible in my truck so let me know if you want to go.

gg’s over the weekend. Keep that shit up. Next time I come back I’ll try to be back into playing shape :slight_smile:

Whats up mother fuckers!!! Im at this fucking computer place here in the town im staying at, THESE FUCKING COMPS ARE SLOW AS FUCK!!! its fucking cool over, party and drink all day baby. Yo raymen let me know how the tournament in NorCal goes, ill come back to this slow ass comp place sometime after the tounament. Peace out foos. :tup:

sup fucking miguel, k foo, ill let you know dog, have fun ion mexico dog, merry christmas drink some mexican beers for me and most of all fuck some real mexican girls for me dog, get back to me asa your back peace out foo.

I’m going to head out to Regency around 6 tomorrow night if anyone wants to go at it in some 3s. I’m the same fool from Friday (bald Xicano).

I’ll probably show up tomorrow around 7-8ish. I’ll be using Urien till I land more than three tackles in one combo.

I finally uploaded the videos of last week that I took…everyone getting their asses kicked by Paul Lee…the video is divided in two parts, the last part got cut off so there’s an extra 4 minute clip on there.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16OQP33837XAC0QZNV4C63O8O4

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IW8IVBO497HO2IPVO7FWUPU8H

Oh yea, there are 7 days, or like 25 downloads available…so try to download it as quickly as possible and only click once on the download link…thanks!