Regency fun center 3s players

ok, ok, you guys are fucking up, you put the biggest turtle there is in fighting games, mix it whit the worst scrub there is in the universe, add the biggest mouth there is talking shit, plus a little bit of the best liar mothafucka there is saying that he double perfect pyro and watson, at the end you put a skini hair falling of his head mothafucka and the result wont be a mutant or a desgrace of nature, it will be a desgrace to third strike called MIKE.
:encore: :clap: :encore: :clap: :encore: :pleased: :encore: :clap: :encore: :clap:

rey

i went today like at 5:30 sam and fucken fire mother fucken ball was there. fucken sam was getting mad he said that he perry at least 30 fireballs. 3 other guys were ther but when sam left i was out to.

fuck fierball.

rey r u going today to rfc or ff.

ROFL-waffle with syrup on top :tup: :rofl:

I Total Destructionā€™d Daigo back in the day.

so, whats up for tomorrow???

Hey destroy how wasit at ff yesterday (friday)did you double perfect pyro or perry the shit out of watson LOL.
hey post to see at wat time we r heading over to ffa.

jose well problably leave like around 4, 430 ypu know to get some warm up so get your ass ready by then.

RAY. win the tournament tonight at ffa. do it for la raza

the ā€œrazaā€ in ā€œla razaā€ died. Its more like ā€œlaā€ now.

COME ON RAY!!! DO IT FOR ā€œlaā€!!!

whatā€™s up Ray - howā€™d the tourney go?
<------ Adam

went pretty good man like always i drinked more than i was supossed to but fuck it all i gotta say is that i think im getting a little better when it comes to tourneys same whit jose, john and miguel just to let you guys know ill be at rfc wend. night

Iā€™m looking at some fun times this WEDNESDAY @ REGENCY. Tell your mothers, bring your daughters, and hide your sisters ā€˜cause IMMA BE BRINGINā€™ DAS RAPE!!

Iā€™ll fucking let you people pick my characters! You wanna play against Sean? Iā€™ll be throwing basketballs for days! Think picking on Hugo is fun? Get ready for some clapping! You think Twelve canā€™t do damage? ā€¦Well, he canā€™t.

Iā€™ll be there at the usual inspection hour.

i guess iā€™ll show too, after classā€¦ maybe 8-ish, 7-ish at the earliest while 9-ish at the latest.

ā€œdusts off Total Destruction gloveā€

alright, alright ā€œMIKEā€ see you there tomorrow like aruound 7ish "in inspection hour. latez

iā€™ll be at 7 in rfc too.

GGs today, I think I finally know whoā€™s who on this forumā€¦I know who akuma1313 is for sure :stuck_out_tongue: With his lucky ass 22 winsā€¦jk

fucking A, ggā€™s to everybody, thats the way i like to see regency man full of fucking guys playing 3s :tup: . beat the fuck out of turtle Mike and play against all you fuckers :nunchuck: . I was thinking maybe we should run like a weeakly tourney on wends. or something you know just for the hell of it pay like a buck or two to get in and have a little good time what you guys think, also good shit to Jose and his 24 wins, lucky ass i wasnā€™t there, lol, :clap: alright foos see you guys friday bring a bounch of tokens whit you

fine iā€™ll stop by after work for a bitā€¦

Hey Ray.

Is it a coincidince that your name rhymes with GAY?

i think not. :tup:

I think that a tourney on wends is a good idea ray.
what do u guys think.