Regency fun center 3s players

Fucking Dreamcast only stages!

Close…

Cable’s HCB+P grab doesn’t work on assists. and both poses are instantly gone once either character does anything.

HM…

you did some fancy shit where someone does something and then they pretend to be doing it still and then it turns out they’re not but they still throw the i got you pose and then the other character stands there or taunts or something and then thinks hes a beast and you took a picture.

school starts next week and my new school is so freaking far from regencyfieuam09emife9afefef8mf908afefe9e0if09a-efwfweffwaemf90ufu90ma0efe-fiompfapifefim9f09f0wi0i,e,i0ci0im0vikvrek,90urvxz[kvovwe

word

wtf, ppl are still going to school???

RAY IS A FUCKING SCRUB!~

fuck you ray and suck my balls.

2 months and the fro will be back in full effect

Hey Roland!

How’s a 5 dollar money match sound? CVS2 or 3S. What say you?

If I would have money match’d him yesterday at Regency…i’d be rich right now $

i’ll money match you in cvs 2. fo sho

Are you going tomorrow Mr. Volta?

seattle marvel player here in LA lookin for good sticks and comp. is regency decent? how’s family fun arcade? when’s best time to go?

go at 6~10 pm weekdays(preferably wed~fri) there are handful of marvel players in regency but I don’t know their skill lvl kuz i’m not a marvel player myself :confused: sticks r awesome and so does overall regency atmosphere at least ~

regency 2nite biatches

there’s two really really really good marvel players (jason and rob) and then there’s a shitload of decent competition.

Clockwork shows up at regency randomly too.

thanks for the replies :slight_smile: can’t make it for the free thursday night play… but i’ll most likely be there friday or saturday evening. pz.

nm, will be there tomorrow (thursday) from 3ish till 7ish.

GG’s gentlemen.

Jose is a fucking scrup.

Free Thursday night play? Who do you think we are? Charity?