Regency fun center 3s players

For any metal slug fans we manage to get Metal Slug 6

We’re also trying to get in the following:

GGXX Slash

Hokuto no Ken

KOF XI

Street Fighter Anniversary

I’ll let you guys know if we’re getting them.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood negro of RFC.

fuck getting anything other than hokuto no ken. and while we’re at it, fuck even thinking about getting those other games, why not just fix the second third strike machine puto?

I’d play Slash.

Get Hokuto. I need to “decide the destiny”, yo.

Tourney this wednesday?

YEAH! fix the 2nd 3s machine ! :wink:

I’d like to see Slash, AE, and Hokuto no Ken but no one really plays the KOF games at Regency. GGXX is outdated, there’s no SFII machine (ST or HF), and Hokuto no Ken would be a nice addition.

And I agree that the 3S machine needs to be fixed. Maybe the Alpha 3 machine too, it’s been broken for as long as I can remember.

fix the sound on cvs2!
and the second 3s machine

the sound on cvs2 is fucked so it can’t be fix…sorry

as for the second 3s…

What’s wrong with it? Me and my co-workers play on it and it works fine. I do admit that both stick goes netural and can’t move sometimes, so we know about that. Anything else wrong with it? I’ll ask som to take a look at it.

Get me one that says “Scrubby-O’s” on it, with rays picture eating cereal.

I want one that says “I’m with Daigo” or perhaps one that says “One more week, guys!”

Anyone who can explain how my AV is done will receive (1) quarter.

However half of you people are on my ignore list so I wouldn’t know if you’re getting back to me. :bluu:

you recorded something from marvel and put it up as your avatar.

there.

you owe me a quarter.

Direct feed into a TV Turner PC card and took a screen shot?

PHOTOSHOP??

Fucking overthinking idiots.

fuck that

camera phone, email, upload… BAMM!!! and there’s rob with the miss, god damm i love this game!!!

what’s a rob?

No, no. As in WHAT is going on in my avatar and how is it done.

can u post a bigger screen shot, that AV shot sucks.

k http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/magnetro/wtf.jpg <~ that should make it easy.

RULES CHANGE

Whoever finds out how to do it first gets a quarter!

You have to explain exactly how to set-up the situation and make nothing vague.

does it involve the right cable fp shots whiff, then the left cable trying to go for the command grab.

That pose only happens when Cable’s grab hits. The grab doesn’t activate on assists. It just hits like a normal instead of a shifting into the throw animation.

I’m assuming Cable in throw pose called an assist out and Cable gun pose shot it once. Or it’s some stupid two point characters glitch since shuma and ruby are in the shot and they fucking glitch everything.

i’m pretty sure the stage itself is glitched too