Regency fun center 3s players

yeah for those that were there around 8 last night i was the guy in the red puma shirt. Man I got my ass handed to me most of my matches but i learn a lot. It’s great playing people that are better than you. Good shit guys.

lenin stfu you suck, so does ray.

why you always all up on my clit?

does it entice you? huh bitch?!

I, personally, would not dare to speak ill of Miguel.

Offending Miguel creates a situation of danger–for the next time you encounter him he may have his G.I. Joe shirt on. This shirt gives him uparalled Kung Fu Grip. Grip he can use to choke a bitch.

And Lenin being the bitch that you are–I would recommend against provoking people to choke you. People like Miguel.

For the curious, I beat Dander at Ken vs. Ken.

Its all true, next time i see you lenin you better just run… o and the shirt also gives me a “Death touch” , thats y i dont wear it much, to deadly…

accidental taunts were what caused it, but next time we will see…and there will be a next time, trust me.

as for miguel, I’m sorry Dad, I didn’t mean to offend you. I love you, I hope you still love me.

later.

anyone at regency right now, I’m thinking of heading over there.

GG’s to my RFC brothers.

“Is Simone here!?”

me: hey whats up alex

alex: he…me again: IS SIMONE HERE?!

hah.

and oh my fucking god, I was watching some YSB videos and that mother fucker plays exactly like fucking adolfo, cept this guy does more standing gigas.

oh yeah ray, remember how you said it got him by the finger tips? the guy was crouching, but yuo have the right idea.

last monday was a good turnout… ima show up again today around 3… later homies

fuck you

aite, can anyone tell me what,s whit the reputation points, i got some shit on my profile, i clicked on it and it said i have 74 reputation points. what the fuck its that anyways.

its an explanation as to what people think of your blowjobs/handjobs.

I haven’t given any, so I’m at the default 10 points, but it seems no one really like yours.

you scrub.

waz up rey did u like the p. on my record. scrup u only gat me one time out of like 7 but it all good scrup. lol

i think that eveybody is getting worst instead of improving.

money matches to who ever doubt my akuma.

Jose is a fucking upside down dyslexic.

I doubt your scruppy ass Akuma. BK MATCH TIME!!

Nice One Scruppy

Edit: Fuck SRK. There’s a filter that stopped me from posting that in all caps.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to take my scruppy out for a walk.

anyone interested in any shirts?? you can trust me that they will be brand new and never worn before. so speak up now if you are interested

“scrup”, fucking idiot

doubt my dick in your mouth you faggot. I know you dream about that shit.

heavy hitters tonight, watson, don, hung a more foos.

thanx for the info my bitch.