Regency fun center 3s players

alright everybody

JBST will rise again this saturday at 12

mother fuckers.

Fuck JBST. Fuck it up it’s stupid ass. That shit is shit–from an ass. You stupid fucker.

Fuck you and everyone that looks like you.

Tourney tomorrow or just casuals? I wanna know what to wear.

yo wut up I might hit up the regency in thew next couple days. Getting rusty living in maine no comp.

how the fuck do you just one day say: “I hate living in maine, Imma fly 3000 miles westward so I can play street fighter against Lenin, because he’s beastly?”

No Offense meant at all, I’m just wondering…

how the fuck do you just one day say: “I hate living in maine, Imma fly 3000 miles westward so I can play street fighter against Lenin, because he’s beastly?”

Did you mean…

How the fuck do you suddenly say: “I hate living in Maine. I will fly 3000 miles westward so I can play Street Fighter? against Lenin since he is so beastly”

phhh and you’re trying to correct other people’s grammar :confused:

no wonder hes from ucla~ :annoy: go trojans~

o and as for ray, i’ve spent around 3 hrs watching 3rd strike vids at youtube :looney: but i only found 1 bas/boss vid and he got raped bad :confused:

you guys are funny, i’m orginally from Long Beach, i’m here on vacation. Yeah if Lenin is beastly I take pleasure in getting my ass handed to me.

just watch out for wake up supers

Lenin has no fundmentals. It’s all fluff with no substance. And do watch out for his wake up supers and poorly partitioned stomp set ups. :tup:

The guy to play is Sanchez–The Handsomest Q player in So. Cal.

Anyone want to accept my Burger King challenge?

i’ll keep that in mind i like q vs q matches

dont waste your time whit this guys theyre all a bunch of SCRUBS

supaman-You showing up this weekend? Or possibly Friday? I’d like to see how a Maine Q plays.

P.S.-Please bring lobsters.

I bring video camera…provided I bum a ride drom dirty sanchez

yeah greed. i would like to play against your twelve. i had a dream last night that twelve players would take over the government, so i would like to prepare for the coming twelve-pocalypse

I don’t do wake up supers, that’s ray!

and as for no fundamentals? how can I combo anything if there are no fundamentals? you know what I think, I think Alex has a crush on me and so he seems to find a reason to pick on me all the time, because he thinks doing so will hide his love for my big 4 inch penis.

and chris FUCK YOU

you too roland.

PS. HOW DO YOU ADD TO REPUTATION ON POSTS?!, I THINK IM JUST GOING TO GO AROUND ALL OF SRK DOING THAT TO PEOPLES POSTS. EXCEPT RAY, CAUSE HE’S FAT.

believe it or not im growing tired of eating lobster. Yeah definitely probably today or this weekend

Why you do have to steal all my shit, Lenin? That 4 inch penis joke was mine!

Reputation is limited to premium users. So give SRK your money NOW! I’d do it–if I had paypal.

you never called it big.

fine take your penis joke, but if I had said 10 you’da came back with some stuffy joke about how your 4 inches are superior. so i saved us about three posts.

you know what.

ken on ken for burger king.

me and you tonight bitch.

Ken on Ken BK? match? RICE BARREL!

I call white Ken because he looks like Ryu… and Ryu is strong.

…Can I use Ryu instead?

For the record, my 4 inch wenis is superior.

Lenin u always call me when I’m sleeping -_- anyways i’ll be there at 11 am tomorrow~