Regency fun center 3s players

When was the last time they did the free play deal?

SANCHEZ vs VOLTA. GET HYPE NIGGAS!

its going down. tonight! im heading over there at…some time. i’ll try to get there around 7

fuck you roland

and me and tony are heading over there tonight too, sometime like at 6 or 7.

werd

FFA on friday bitches!

hey…i dont know where you guys live exactly, but do you want to give me a ride?

The usual “ride to FFA” strat is to meet up at RFC and carpool from there.

I’ll do my best to show tonight.

I MIGHT show up and I MIGHT bring a camera and I MIGHT video tape some shit…but then again I MIGHT not :confused:

PS Free play with Alex’s mom w00t!!11

Jaime’s mom loses to wake up boner and can’t parry anal beads.

GOT YOUR DUMBASS!

sorry…i play cvs2 and was wondering if anyone was gonna be there tonight cuz im riding with a friend who plays 3s. do the sticks and buttons work?

CVS2, suprisingly enough, IS in working condition. Mr. Volta and myself will be playing this and 3S tonight.

Cause yo mom has so much practice at that shit, she’s as fucked up as the Alpha 3 machine at regency.

scruppys

ggs to all but roland and sam.

sams ken is annoying. and its amazing how turtle mike plays makoto the same way he does chun li

hold back, press fierce.

More like jump away MK.

How do you guys lose to that? Seriously?

Also, I lost to Roland cause I can’t link in CVS2 anymore.

anytime you lose to roland at anything it’s something to be ashamed of

YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT!

I was gonna bust out the DOUBLE OR NOTHING team of Rock, Eagle, Cammy but Pizzarino was being a fag about leaving. If the video ever makes the net you’ll see me fuck up CR. LP, CR. LK, CR. MK X Hard Edge while I’m in comeback mode. I got the stupid Rage Run instead.:sad:

I should have said 3S. I could have made 2 bucks.

yamazaki beats everyone done deal.

where’s the sound? =\ ggz

hey jaime. when are you going to get the footage up? and let me know next time you head down there and i’ll bum a ride with you

I’m not sure when I’ll get it online…hopefully soon =P Damn, that’s crazy, you’re my neighbor n shit who knew…I guess you’re hard to spot without the fro. I got CVS2, MVC2 and 3s at my house with sticks, if you ever want to get pwnd :wink:

im always down. i’ll PM you with my screenname and such