Regency fun center 3s players

gg mike

lol ok, how about i’ll play both miguel and alex on different days. Let’s see how scores look different~ let me know what time u guys prefer :lol:

oh and as for lenin, i’ll play yun against you~ post ur time too~

That narrows it down…there’s only like 20 mikes that go to rfc

alex doesn’t play ken…wtf!?

and chris.

fuck you and your yun you have yourself a time set now.
I’m going today and I’m going to fuck the shit outta your yun.

that’s right I said it.

and fuck you roland.

In our hearts, I think we all play Ken.

once again, fucking SCRUBS.

STFU already Ray Raymos… geeez

GG’s to today’s crowd.

It’s so annoying that I have 0 confidence whenever I fight against decent Sean. I need some practice, so is there anyone whos willing to play me like 20~40 straight games using Sean only? I would like to play without anyone interrupting the matches but I don’t own the arcade and that’s just selfish if there are other customers. So, it has to be played around noon when there are less people in RFC.

Note You’ll pay for the games and will also give me $3 for a drink and pizza

The player has to be at least decent enough to do down parry into low forward super often times and performs all sorts of random risky successful shoryus(not sarcasm). And advice me in between or after the matches r over if I happen to lose about 9 out of 10 games.

So, it’ll be Sean vs Remy all of the matches(20~40) and i’ll post who I played and scores too if I get to play this

I’m pretty flexible with the time since i’m on vacation and got nothing to do til late august so anytime around 10am~3pm anyday would work. re-read the note above and if anyones interested(you don’t have to be a RFC player or know me), reply here~

lolol nice fix, especially the note

Anyone going tomorrow around 7ish? I’ll be showing up after work to bring the Q hate.

Wild Wild West Gambling Hall Lowest average rate: $62.45

cheapest and closest one I could find.

its 62 a night and its about a half mile from the strip.

fine…ill go tonight too.

hey iwst99. can i play you like 20 games in a row?

hey rock volta, can you fellate me 20 times in a row?

on it

hey whos that cambodian fag that turtles with alex. its really annoying
standing strong, crouching forward, ex elbow.
rinse and repeat process OR
ex elbow, turtling and building bar, ex elbow, trip sauce.
rinse and repeat process.
Super Fag status right there :arazz:

Hey man, that’s a fucking solid strategy. And “V” employs it well enough to scrub out wins and the occasional beasting. No need for derogatory remarks…

Unless, of course, he is Cambodian.

hey you might have a point there.

But thats still Super Fag Status