Regency fun center 3s players

I wanna play in the 3 vs 3. So if your itch’n for a dudley playing white guy, tell DAN!

my AIM for all you idiots gofuckyourself@aol.com

Anyone going Tuesday night? I need to sharpen my Q strats.

im going tuesday.
and chris, my aim is kittysandwich, not kiddysandwich.

and as for ed ma…goooooooooooooooooooooooood.

one day with you has improved my shit, a shitload.

i now stopped trying to parry everything. that’s a lesson right there man.

and uh…yeah…

if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

stop sucking on Ed’s weenie you fucking scrub.

I still love you ray :lovin:

That’s reserved for you Ray. :rofl:

Fuck you Ed.

Anyways I’ll be there 2nite so hopefully you and Anthony cruise by.
Btw, wednesdays is when you find more people.

come oooooooooooooooon.

I got my OCV. Then Edma OCV’d my team… TWICE. STOP BEASTING!

Good fuckings games to all. Great fun.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It’s so annoying that I have 0 confidence whenever I fight against decent Ken. I need some practice, so is there anyone whos willing to play me like 20~40 straight games using Ken only? I would like to play without anyone interrupting the matches but I don’t own the arcade and that’s just selfish if there are other customers. So, it has to be played around noon when there are less people in RFC.

Note I’ll pay for the games and will also give out $3 for a drink and pizza

The player has to be at least decent enough to do down parry into low forward super often times and performs all sorts of random risky successful shoryus(not sarcasm). And advice me in between or after the matches r over if I happen to lose about 9 out of 10 games.

So, it’ll be Ken vs Yang all of the matches(20~40) and i’ll post who I played and scores too if I get to play this

I’m pretty flexible with the time since i’m on vacation and got nothing to do til late august so anytime around 10am~3pm anyday would work. re-read the note above and if anyones interested(you don’t have to be a RFC player or know me), reply here~

I’ll play Ken for free food! Also note that I’m willing to use Chun for free heroin.

I’ll take that as a joke since you didn’t mention about the time :wonder: cmon, i’m serious :confused:

o sweet, my first time checking the 3s regency forums in a while and looky looky what i see, hell ya GLS im down for that, just dont start crying when my 100% parry hacks parrys everything. :rofl:

Playing one person 40 times is bound to improve your game…really…that’s the smartest idea i’ve ever heard…yep…porch monkeys

ill be there today around 3 til whenever…

I’ll ask for the same thing with a Yun, but with me you have to pay for your own food and your own games…so maybe its not the same at all.

meh.

and uhh…that’s right.

Fucking Scrubs

Anyone going tomorrow, thursday, or friday?

I’m serious about using Ken. I just need to look at my schedule for this week. When it comes to free food, I don’t fuck around.

Ray is the scrubbiest scrub that ever scrubbed.