Regency fun center 3s players

ESTROPAJO!

fuck you bitch, go grow some hair.

and ray

Your son and I had a wonderful evening. He was trying to take me back to his place so I can ram his butt cheese in, but a girl’s gotta have at least one ace up her sleeve.

Tell him I said sorries.

as for saturday, I’m down I guess, but everyone has to be there super duper early because I said so.

Werd up.
as for why I am up at 2:11…Fuck you.

HEY

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3240103

FFA is having a 3rd Strike mid-tier tourney next Saturday on the 22nd. If you’re not on the list, show up at 2pm! Also, there’s another tourney same day, 3v3 teams, open to everyone.

whos planning to go there? anyone wanna team up with me for 3v3? -

im in?

RAMOS, SANCHEZ, JOHN-TEAM SUPER SCRUB!

Can I get a woopty woop?

ray has a team already. amir him and adolfo.

and me chris and tony are another team.

and as for you roland.

fuck you bitch.

MID TIER TOURNAMENT you illiterate fuck. Last time I checked, Amir is a fucking beast and is on the restricted list.

I still have access to John and Menace.

PS-Show up this sunday I’ll prove I can OCV your team. One American Dollar payout to all three of youse if I lose.

and you my friend are the fucking pompous prick that doesn’t read the fine print, you fucking retard.

the 3 on 3 is open to all, you stupid ass.

I was always curious, what does OCV mean?

Dander-Fuck you and your mistake pointing out.

Chris-One Character Victory.

fuck you chris.

ill be there at regency today from noon til about 2, and then I’ll be back there like at 8 til closing.

time for some real practice.
I hope punjabi goes, I wanna try some shit out on him.

damnit, I got my ass kicked from everybody… :annoy:

Q approves beastings of all types.

WHERE IS RAY!?

yo Lenin, so is KiddySandwich your aim? Who else uses aim or msn?

my aim is ZxKrisSHxZ, msn is godlike_soul_@hotmail.com

post your aim and msn names~

jimmyapc2 (AIM) elpamejr2@hotmail.com (MSN)

sup guys, whos all goin to FFA for their tourney this sat?.. im trying to get out of work so i can go… let me know

oneM1KE31 (aim)

as Lenin posted above, I guess me tony and lenin are gonna team up for the 3v3 tourney and we’re also gonna be playing mid-tier tourney as well

alex told me hes going, the white guy who also uses alex(what’s his name?) is going, mutantxp and edma is going for the 3v3 etc… I think there will be a shitload of people and it’ll be hella fun :looney:

hey, so i guess this is the regency thread. i will probably start going to regency every so often since i moved down here. i went yesterday and there were lots of peopel there so that was pretty cool. no one playing cvs2 though but oh well. see you guys around.

i dont know if i’m goign to the 3v3. but i’ll see.