Regency fun center 3s players

im going today, im sure ray is going to be there too, tony is going, and im positive john migues and chris will be there, so yeah.

MINI TEAM TOURNAMENT BITCHES!

who else has a name chris?

mini team tournament sounds fun +_+

It ain’t a team tournament without SANCHEZ. Automatic OCV’s, bitches!

fucking SCRUB :annoy:

Ray makes a good point.

lol ray is hilarious~ ray the boss ftw!

fuck you ray, i wanna see you spell the word scrub you fucking stupid mexican.

Maybe wrong thread for this, but yeah imma be in the area a little before 7 today (and regularly i think) for marvel and maybe CvS2. Do people still play marvel here?

Clockw***0***rk

There’s always a handful of Marvel players. But hardly any of the players post here, or on SRK for that matter.

I’ll be there after work. Most likely around 8ish. Q VS Q one dollar money matches!

people still do play marvel at regency, i see a lot of them on wednesdays also. ill be there around 5 for 3s and maybe a little marvel.
see you guys there…

Marvel is still popular at rfc. Um. Usually more on the weekends … friday-sunday. But I will be there tonight for marvel.

omg it’s rick james! (bitch):rofl:

scrub power

When is the next tounrney? I say if noone wants one, lets have one just for the scrubs :slight_smile:

Is anyone going today?

The only reason Ray never wants to have one is because he’s a slave to the FFA players.

So fuck Ray, we’re having a small scrubby tournament today.

I’m running it, I’ll have brackets and shit ready, so you just let me know who’s going and we’ll play.

3 bucks, same as always.

Clock never showed …

and there was no tournament again…:frowning:

haha that was the bracket u were holding

let’s do it for real next week? _

SUPER SATURDAY SCRUB TOURNAMENT!! MAKE IT SO DANDER!

Super-Saiyan Chris is no joke. His Yang even powered up into a Yun.

scrub tourney? im in

lol:rofl: no one listen to a scrub, specially a mexican scrub like you.