Regency fun center 3s players

I think chris has a crush on someone…:lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :hitit: :wgrin:

you? +_+

i could be the yellow haired worm in your avatar~

So Answer, you got your copy now. Good. Now I challenge you to some kof XI on the ps2. Anytime buddy. Just let me know when you’re ready.

Congrats on Dander for winning Evo West with Q! you rox ;D

thank you.

amir just couldn’t handle the beast within.

you had to be there.

isn’t awesome how i won while cosplaying AS fucking Q?

I’m a beast.

how’d YOU do Ray?

Lenin-You left RFC too early.

Nice crowd today.

Elena dude-I think you’re name was either Eric or Derick, hard to hear above the roar of super combo finishes. Did you ever play 2nd impact at Geoffreys Comics by El Camino? You seem really familiar.

Ray-If at first you don’t succeed, low forward yet again. :tup:

Good fucking bouts to all. Great fun.

Especially when that random black guy started heckling you guys for me!

i know goddamn he was too excited!

he likes brown men in G strings. what can we say?

you all fucked my shit up today, I think I won like two games. Never two in a row. Thank you for the assbeatings, I’ll show up for more next week. I was the mexican with the quicksilver shirt.

FFA 2morrow scrubs.

spread the word!!! Regency needs more attention, because personally I think we dish out some pretty good competition relative to FFA.

I thinik anyway.

We also have one thing no one else does.

Hey Tony!
I like the things you do.,
HEy Tony!
If I could I would be you.
You’re the one and only tiger,
with the one and only flakes.
You know how to take a good thing and make it…
GREEEEEEEEEEEAT!
FRosted Flakes,
are mooooooooooore than good,
they’re
GREEEEEEEEEAT!

as for ray, you’re the only one that pulls out that scrubby ass wake up super shit, so suck my dick you stupid ass mexican.

OMFg, i was eating frosted flakes as I read that :confused:

Tony rox ;D

Oh, and Dander, when are we gonna samurai sword it up? I wear mine to work everyday to look cool.

mine broke that very same night.

Ray kept snatching it away from us and going for some long ass “pisses”.

After like fifth one he said something pooping blood, and that it had just broken insid…just broken.

I wonder if tony, alex, and lenin owned all those scrubs at A.I… so plz tell me… the place was empty when I got there so instead I went to james games :wonder:

I like how he didn’t bother mentioning Vito.

:rofl:

oh shnap, yall better brace yourselves for some squinty eyed italian rage!!

GGs today guys~

good times good times ~

fuck YOU CHRIS!

random post but i MIGHT hit up rfc tonight not sure yet…hope to have some good matches there…