Regency fun center 3s players

You were letting bitches sit on your face, weren’t you?

thats not called selling out. thats called a good day for me

that was actually meant to be a reply to Jaime’s pubic lice comment.

see how it works in there with the pubic lice-ness?

werd.

GGs to all but the smelly dude that plays akuma.

I played probably 6 times tonight, and I feel great.

bump

Who’s going to evo?

Oh, and godlikesoul, I played you some yesterday, I’m the remy that double perfected you…but then you kicked my ass mirror match with remy, so yea… :confused:

hey man, lol i knew u were so happy !!!

I was so frustrated about the 1P random japs… I hope they fix it soon :confused:

and your ex somersault(especially after UOH) screwed me up so bad!! Oh and if I happen to pick the same character, it’s really nothing personal. I dunno, I tend to do that often and it seems like people think oooH so you think ur better with this character eh? but that’s not how I think, I just like to play some mirror matches -.-

and no evo for me, i don’t like console ): I’ll say hi to you next time ~

regency tonight biatches.

Evo West or Finals? I’m defninately going to finals. West is another matter. A lot of you bitches don’t want to go. WHERE’S THE REGENCY FIGHTING SPIRIT?

Also, my Yang and Remy > All other RFC Yangs and Remys.

ouch. burn

Hey, man. It’s true. Jaime is a hand watcher.

Wtf? plays yang all of the sudden

Yang vs Yang $10 money match, first to win 5 games anyone? _

I’ll beast on all of you fucking noobs whit my Yang, i’m the best Yang in the world, fucking Boss ain’t got shit on me, King Kong eaither.

Btw, who’s planing on going to the James Games tourney this saturday?
It will be a 3 on 3.

james games has some shitty ass sticks

I am not about to bother driving or riding for an hour plus to dive when I tap forward twice.

fuck that.
and fuck you, you stupid mexican.

I am going to both evo west and las vegas. ray im riding with you.

1P has no random japs anymore, woohoo~

Random japs are the worst.

And I’ll take your bet on one stipulation–Change the 1st Yang to Alex. And then the second Yang to Sean. Then Sean back to Yang. Then, YOU’RE ON!

You realize that YOU’RE the second yang in this situation right?

Your MOM is the second yang in this situation.

pwn’d

hey i rolled down to ffa last night and for the most part, the sticks are working fine. just thought you guys should know

i fuckin hate my fuckin work, first they screw up my schedule by scheduling me on the days that i’m going to be in chicago… WTF!!! i’ve requested these days off in advance like a month and a half in fucking advance and now to fix this situation they want me to work wednesday!!! argh, i can’t wait to quit this god damm job!!!