Regency fun center 3s players

Hey where is regency located? Anyone know the address? Or can anyone give some quick directions coming from the 118 side of the Valley? When’s the best night to go? And so on.

Somebody get this man directions. Witness the true power of Q!

Wednesday is our weekly tourney day. Thursday/Friday are the everybody shows up randomly days–with Friday having a larger set of people randomly showing up.

118 to the 405 south, drive for a long time, and get off on cherry ave north exit, drive north on cherry til you hit carson, where you will then take a right. before you hit paramount, you’ll notice a bowling alley and a brightly lit up room. That’s regency.

You pass the 101, 10, 105, 91, 107, 42 highways, and just before you hit the 605 you’ll that cherry exit.

It seems like a long trip I know, but it’s worth it, because it’ll be the best competition with working sticks in california.

FFA is all busted up and both of Regency’s machines are working better than there.

plus Amir and the rest of the FFAers head over here on wednesdays.

DO IT MOFUGGAH!

be sure to leave your area at least an hour and a half prior though.

To beat traffic. Fuck that expansion, it still slow as fuck.

Oh, butts. I didn’t realize it was so far away. What’s the city it’s in?

Long Beach, big dog. It will take you a little while to get there.
At least Dander is right on this one, since FFA aint worth the shit know.
its prolly the best place to get some 3s matches. I always rool up to FFA every weekend but since everything is fucked up imma stay at Regency, any new player is more than welcome there and also theres a bombass pizza place right next door whit a bowling place so you can check out some african american pussy.
And to Amir, yes there will be a toureny today.

pz.

Man, that’s a 140-mile round-trip distance for me there. Probably more than I can make, not only considering work tomorrow, but the fact that my 11 year old minivan probably isn’t up to task. Some other time.

People drive from San Diego n shit to go to the tourneys…but it’s up to you.

Regency needs more Q players. Competent ones.

What up mofos, here the results from yesterday tourney.
27 guys involved:tup:

1st. Amir

2nd. Ken I

3rd. Don S.

4th. Alex Valle

Ties for 5th. Rockefeller, Derick

Ties for 7th. Mutant XP, Ray Ramos

Good shit to everybody pretty good turn out, hope to see the same ammount of people every wednesday. Special thanx to the Regency staff for staying that late, and of course to all the people that showed up.

pz.

Hey ray, did i get 8th?

No.

I did.

check the new avatar bitches.

that shit ball wrecking cool.

for all the regency third strikers

me and some other people are gonna be at ffa tonight, so if your looking for a shitty friday night and 3s competition, fuck’n be there and be happy.

I was there from 8-11:30. Orange Alex.

Who were YOU?

Where was everybody at 10? I played against a computer in RFC… I can’t believe it T_T

we were all at adams house playing poker.

or should I say, they were all at adams house giving me their money.

Thank you Ray, Adam, John, Jose and Gary.

Because of you guys, I came up on 168 dollars.

GGPO.

see you guys at regency tonight!

Even playing cards youre a fucking scrub, you just won a couple of pretty good hands that was it. FUCKING SCRUB…

lol !

a true poker player needs not a good hand to win but a real poker face to make bank

Fuck that. I will beast any and all of you at any card game!

Three words for you gents: X-RAY GLASSES.