Regency fun center 3s players

I knew Ray was angry at his loss. but its ok.

ill still let you be my friend.

as for the rest of you!

GGs tonight, I had fun at regency.

and as for greed…you’re really trying to find a really good fucking group of Hokuto players huh?

I noticed posts in the FFA hokuto thread and the AI thread.

When you do happen to find one, give your brethrin a holler, and we will see if I can drive us where ever it is.

cept FFA, so that would mean AI.

HURRY

I’ll also fuck you guys up at UNO.

GGs tonight

for ray, I love your superman taunt, lol

i pwn at UNO nigga

woot, post #666!! wanna contest otherwise check the a little bit to the top right.

so, any of you guys feeling lucky this coming tuesday?? i know i am :lol:

ok bitchasses is there a tourney goin down this week? since ffa is f’ed ima try to make it this weds (hopefully top players will come like last time).

so post up!

<3!

I started going to Regency since it’s cheaper than the 3S machine at my school (better players too). So if you see a red haired Yang that sucks, then that’s me :sweat:

I’ll be going to Regency a lot to practice playing against people (rather than computer). Say hi if you get the chance :angel:

I play Yang too and I also read deathnote !

but I prefer yellow Yang~

I play ken and enjoy long walks on the beach.

I play Alex and am not looking for anything too permanent, but stable enough.
ASL?

and reset, there is always a tourney on wednesday and top players are usual.

Cept maybe no Valle today cause I think he doesn’t like the fact that its 3 bucks to enter and not 5, I could be wrong though.

LMAO! :rofl:

Yoyoyo see you tomorrow at the tourney peeps. lol

Does the tournament take up both 3S machines or just one? And what time does it usually start/end?

tourney starts around 6-7ish, ends till like after closing time. and yes we usually use up both machines

both, once the losers bracket gets started up.

it starts like 7 but we ask that you be there at about 630 sos we don’t have to wait, else we might just not wait.

I’ll probably just watch since someone at Regency recommended that I watch some top players to improve my game. I’ll also be taking pictures if I can get a hold of my friend’s camera.

Enter. Get tossed. Learn from your losses.

Or win, and be a dick about it.

How much is it to enter? If it’s like $5 or under then I’ll enter since I’m a little poor right now.

entry fee for the weekly wendesday is usually 3 bucks, there has been thought to raising it to 5 bucks but only under certain circumstances, which imo will rarely happen but who knows with ways things look, i wouldn’t be surprised if the fee was raised later on…

Ya, I agree with Greed. Games are like math, you learn faster by solving problems on your own, not by watching others solve it for you. I know, what a nerdy example!

You should absolutely watch this Japanese Yang player called Rosihikari. He has the most fancy and stable style of playing.

Heres is a link to Japanese Ranbat vids. I think Rosi is in old ones like from 2005.

hurry up and improve!! we must win those tournies with Yang in regency someday~!

oh and besides, I think I’m the only guy using Yang as a main character in regency, and I’m a scrub… ):