Regency fun center 3s players

I got this link from Korean 3rd Strike site, it has SBO vids in Chinese.

http://www.nzsfc.com/sbo.wmv

right click -> save target as

I just felt like sharing ~ SBO vids r supposed to be free anyway right? I’ll delete if not -.-

the site won’t load for me. and as for those of you that were at the tournament tonight, I left early cause I was having a bad day as it was and the sticks not working for me just kinda blew the hooker.

hopefully tomorrow they work better so we can maybe have a little baby team tournament.

anyone in?

Dander is fucking EMO.

I’m down for another OCV SANCHEZ STYLE. Realize.

Dander is hardcore emo. Not pussy emo that plays DDR, but hardcore emo that plays in the groove 2.

Woot thanks for the GG’s last night at regency guys. my 2nd tourney there was fun…tons of stuff to learn. next week then.

How could this happen to me?!
I made five mistakes!
Got Nowhere to run
The Nyco Sun
and I am fading away
I just want ice cream!!!1

tell me, how could this happen to me…

:sad:

I’m an emo kid, nonconforming as could be, you’d be noncorming too if you’d look just like me ;D

wed. 24th. weekly tourneys results.

25 people involved in this event.

1st. Amir
2nd. Alex Valle
3rd. Mutant XP
4th. Shogo

ties for 5th. Ray & ken I

ties for 7th. Don and Gavin

Gg’s everybody and remember tourney this saturday, it is confirmed,
all of the FFA players will be there so get some practice ready.

Btw Oscar you gonna have to bring your camera for this one and if you have a mic for it bring it, that way Rockefeller can do some commentary.
And if you need tapes let me know so i can buy some.

Aite foos remember sign ups at 12 tourney at 3ish also a 3 on 3 after the singles.

pz out.

crawling in my skin…

fucking ants

More 3s fun woot… Don is a sucker bow down fool. tying with me for 7th is gay. ill have to put u out completely.

Fuck Fagnetro. I was 8 wins away from RFC’s 1st free coke for 20 wins.

Ray ain’t shit.

what up foos.
I was thinking about a little visit to AI 2night if Mike didn’t get the tickets for the movie, dunno what you mguys think.
I think it will be good to go rape them foos there.
Alos remember about the tourney 2morrow try to be there on time to get some casuals going, like i said all FFa will be there and a couple of other foos.

mmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy
mmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttcccccccccchhhhhheeeeesssss

let my know from 1 to 500 dollars not a joke
                                                         j.k

O and miguel u fucken suck ass dude

hey you guys. good games today. nice hugo Ping Pong

hola Dander!

WTF!?! i haven’t been to rfc since like last monday… but uhhhh yeah thanks for the commpliment even though i wasn’t there :confused:

btw hint-hint i’m a Q player…

Ping Pong’s Hugo > all

Reset beasts with no need for useless instruments like a medium punch or working roundhouse. Fight on, son.

all he really needs…

is a taunt button. or buttons.

and rock, you mean Johns hugo, he doesn’t post here.

Ping Pong is the not as ugly asian guy at regency.

Alright all, I might not be attending this wednesday so I will need someone to be prompt with the notification of this week’s results.

prease.

ohhhh. my bad. hahaha. i like how you refer to him as ugly asian guy.