Frosty Mixture: looks like u havent heard how this year’s evo is gonna happen
jimmyapc2: umm
jimmyapc2: yea…
jimmyapc2: west coast
jimmyapc2: east cost
jimmyapc2: vegas
jimmyapc2: wtf u talking bout
Frosty Mixture: meh nvm

The final event, which is what really matters, takes places in vegas…maybe you should read the evo2k site some more…

To everyone else, sign ups are open for west coast!

http://www.evo2k.com/west/

It will be at LAX marriott.

Mike, you wanna settle this?

I challenge you to a DDR money match mother fucker.

Besides, I know I’m not great at 3s, I’ve been playing like a 5th of the time you’ve been playing puta.

and as for evo, I was under the impression that I was going too, I guess ray doesn’t want me to go, SO FUCK YOU RAY! see you at the tournament tomorrow buddy!

:slight_smile:

You know I’ll be there. I gotta rappe MAGO in KOF XI show him what MEXICANS are all about in KOF.

See you guys tonite at the tourne, RAY please dont forget to take my $5 sunglasses I left in your car the other day.

BTW GG to everybody lastnite.

fuck you and your good game shit!

this being your second tournament, you shoulda won it.

I won it my second time, Ray won it his second time, alex won it his second time, miguel won it his second time, Vito won it his second time, Mike Menace won it his second time, Ir0n Mike won it his second time, Tony won it his second AND third times, john won it his second time, jose won it his second time, Jaime won it his second time, Chris won it his second time, Ping Pong Rob won his second time, even poonjabi fucker won it his second time.

You have to up the second timeness man.

KOF, we have to talk. KOF 2003 Tizoc, ask a friend if you don’t know him very well, but we needs to get me to fucking 1337tastic on that tizoc.

To prove those asians wrong about their thinking they’re good at everything.

alright, good games to you all, I know it kinda sucks losing to me so much, but man, you guys will definitely win it once I stop playing this game.

Good games ADios.

Anyone up for Davinci Code this friday before FFA?

cause I wanna do both.

alright then this post is too long and my wife is waiting for me spread in our room, so piece outs.

I heard The Da Vinci Code sucked :frowning:

I wanted to watch it, but now I don’t know.

lol, sorry for mecing up the tradition, well I’m going to be around FFA friday, actually I’m going tonite then I’m going over to one of my girlfriends house and stay over with her, then fuck her again in the morning, have lunch, fuck her again in the afternoon, then I’ll be going back to FFA. I also want to go see The Da Vincci Code, so if you guys are going I’ll skip my afternoon “CESSION” and roll with you guys. Well it all depends on who is going.

BTW let me know if you want me to take my camara RAY, and I forgot my cheapass sunglasses again.

mutha fuckin A… i have to work on friday… and i prolly wont get out till 10…

man i swear, the only thing i hate about work is the days i actually have to go. though the girls i talk to when i’m there almost make up for it… well looks like one of the managers is getting the special brown leaf salad.

hey oscar you mean the 5oo dlls. glasses you bought saturday.
don’t worry about it dog, i still got it in it’s special gold made case.

Yo bitches! I’m back in this shit.

I’m off from work tomorrow at 4pm. If anyone wants to get some DaVinci 3S FFA shit going, HOLLER AT ME/ Expect calls at 4:30.

Lenin, Ray-I’m looking in your direction.

What’s the difference between Ray and a Nuclear Reactor?

The Nuclear Reactor doesn’t suck dick for cock.

how do you make an avatar like that… can I make hugo kicking a soccer ball too?

While the idea of the avatar is superb, the execution is lacking. Seriously, the execution is totally Vito.

Until Alex comes up with a better idea, I can make you the Hugo soccer ball one…just have to find some time :confused:

find time?

that shit takes like 2 mins.

I’ll see about making you a hugo mr adam.

make one with yang for me ~

FFA sucks now, only 3 of their 10 cabs work fuck I ain’t going back there until I get reliable info that they fixed its all about Regency now. See you guys Wednesday

sup homies… ima meet up mr tigre at rfc today (monday) at around 5… maybe we’ll see a couple of you guys there too… peace out

-mike t

thank you sir!

ok, if I say i have to find time I suck, but if you say “i’ll see about making you one” which is basically the same as finding time you’re cool…fuck u fake-azz mejicano, it’s been over 2 minutes nigga

What up guys see you tomorrow at the tourney?