Regency fun center 3s players

3 bucks I think, around 7.

Cool, I’ll be there

hey THE ANSWER, do u play KOF in Arcade Infinity?

Godlikesoul, I do sometimes but I havent been there in a while.

I had a lot of fun in my firs 3S tourney, I can see my YUN needs some improvement and I need to get use to the sticks. Thanks to the organizer, and GGs to everybody I played I only have two weeks playing in my house hopefully I’ll go this weekend for some casuals that I really need. I’ll try to get some of you guys names next time.

T.A.

ohhh ur T.A.

I was the remy foo there…i played you a couple of times, GG.

fuck yuo jaime you don’t know shit.

Force guy, I’m the guy that won the tournament, I win the tournament something like every week.

As for all of you bitches, I want your asses to train hard, I’m sick of double perfecting all of you putos…

hey Answer, don’t listen to that dickhead dander/lenin…

man, i wish i coulda went last nite… fucking work…

dANDER IS THE ONLY FAGGOT THERE.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lOL

:rofl: I see we have some characters here. Well I’ll be seeing some of you guys more often now since Regency is the closes place from my house to play 3S, and I’ll defenetly be there next tourney.

alright another kof xi player. Now all we need is the damn game (and some new ones too) btw Answer I’m the black guy that’s works at Regency.

Cool I’ll make sure to say hi next time, btw do people show up on fridays? I was planning to go tomorrow.

ther’s some foos on fridays but most of us go to FFA on the weekends we meet at regency like around 7 so if you wanna roll whit us be there aruond then.

Ray says I’m a faggot because I refused to let him fondle my balls when we went to FFA last time. So let’s do our best to ignore him.

ALRIGHT Answer, I will most likely be there tonight right after work. I’m going to be the mexican dude using alex that actually LOOKS mexican.

Alex, the alex player, might go but he’s not important.

Ping Pong is Rob, an asian.

Miguel is some Dstroy guy on here or something, but you don’t need to know him because he’s really more of a marvel player.

Jose “J.R. Jr.” likes to smoke. me too.

Mike Menace is a clap and grab machine, meaning he uses Hugo, and John is just stupid.

Tony el Tigre is around a lot but I dunno when he goes and when he doesn’t. Awesome Ibuki player.

But ok, I think that’s like the regular group, if there’s anyone I missed, don’t worry about it, I did it on purpose.

fuck u dander

Dander you are just too funny, and I’ll defenetly try to make it tonite to show those FFA players what Regency is all about. :rofl: (I know they are going to destroy me :sweat: )

ALEX >>>>Dander.

Dander’s Alex is garbage. Can’t even copy my sekret technikes.

The only Alex that competes with Alex’s Alex is Punjabi’s Alex :rofl:

J/k that foo thinks he’s pimp with his random jumping HK, and he always talking about crashing planes into buildings n shit…he’s weird.

Good luck to whoever is going to PSM today, also, glad that u have yo internet back Alex, when u going to freaking RFC?

dander you fag you forgot about me use play makoto too dumb ass

punjabi alex needs to stop doing repeated jump in RH, close mk, flash chop, especially when i’ve blocked 3-4 times in a row