Regency fun center 3s players

i once had a discussion with this Jesus chat bot dealy where i pretended to be satan… after like 10 min i was able to get the bot stuck into a chat loop…

shit shit shit shit shit shit

i was updating the site lastnight for a good 2 hours trying to use excel so i can calculate the points

but then i took a nap and SOMEONE turned off my comp i have to do it all over again

pwn’d

yeah so i’ll be there wednesday.

k…

Im freakin tired of that turtling Alex player that goes to regency all the time, you know who i’m talking about, the “I don’t know anybody who’s better than my alex” guy, then when you beat him a lot he picks Urien and goes, “I dont’ even know how to play with this guy” WTF then don’t freakin pick him LSOER (yes i said LSOER). He’s there everday during my lunch break…along with that short white guy, scrubby chun player…anyways, anyone going tonight or tomorrow night? kinda sick of going on wednesdays and only being able to play two games …fuckin school, also sick of playin the same two guys during my lunch break :confused:

That Alex guy said my “Charlie” was better than his. He then realized we weren’t playing Alpha3.

Good times.

And then he says he’s “rusty” because he was playin on the PS2 too much…ps2 ownage rox

im going today you can play my makoto then lol =)

Wtf, i posted something and aint here anymore, ther’s prolly some wrong
whit the site, lol, anyways i might show up to regency tonight.

yea i posted a bunch of stuff too…ehh whatever

this board is homophobic.

Sup everyone… its Mike T.(urien, chun,ken) … GG’s to everyone at the tourney today… see you all soon

18 entrants 32 man bracket

1. Valle (twelve)

2. Ray (Necro/Hugo/Urien)

3. Don (Alex)

4. Andrew (Dudley)

5. Mike M. (Hugo)

6. One M1ke ( fuck you mike)

7. Adam (Oro?)

8. Tony The bEAST (Ibuki)

Turn out was up to par, but it was still enjoyable. It started out slow, but slowly began to increase in morale. Extremely good games to all of the participants except for one, Tony, because he shouldn’t have beaten me. Very surprising, the way some of the matches went. Never forget to thank Juan and the gang for keeping regency open the way they do, and a special thanks to Ray for managing the brackets this time. It was a little different but the matches were evenly spaced and that’s priority right there. But before I go, I’d like you all to remember one thing about these tournaments, no matter who wins the winners bracket,
LENIN IS ALWAYS THE WINNER!

lenin is always the loser, fucking moron, anyways let’s get ready for the tourney on saturday, imma be there like around 11ish. Lenin i need to know if your bringing your laptop to record the matches, but we’ll talk about it friday.

Anyways, gg’s everybody yesterday couple of foos lost to people they shouldnt but fuck it, hope they learn the lesson.

Are you confusing One M1ke with turtle mike? or you just don’t like One M1ke?

its cause he uses chun li. and it is mike Tea. but he’d like to be called one m1ke cause he thinks its creative. :smiley:

dudes this is just awesome, I hope you guys don’t mind a little digression.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=908674814285543652

That was pimp…

wtf, fucking idiot :arazz:

Oh crap, I placed! lol