Regency fun center 3s players

imma go fall asleep again
lates

mutha fucka, shit don’t count when you double post

phh I two hit combo’d into that post

hahahaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya’ll need to shut the fuck up.

I can’t do shit until this coming wednesday. Unless of course anyone wants to do shit on Monday at like 7:30pm. Like RFC or AI…

Dander, I’m looking in yo direction.

count me in, if we do roll to AI i’m gonna hit up the tenka machine

dander is not my name, it is the name of the junk in my hair.
my name is lenin
i like pussy
i like tits.
I like third strike.

I’m not tough to please.
I am down for monday, but I thought you had said Sunday, but if you really don’t feel like it tonight, we could bust out the RFC PLAYERS BOWLING NIGHT!!!111112134

i dunno, Imma call some people in a bit and figure this shit out.

shut up dander

Sup Negros.
I Posted The Tourney Info On The Tournaments And Events Thread
So Take A Look At It And Post Some Bullshit.

GG’s all. 'Cept Capitan Caca.

I have to hand to John for realy stepping his game up, he’s really improved. Miguel, your “GIJOE” green shirt is cool.:tup:

Word =P :rock:

miguel, shut the fuck up before I fucking rape you again.

that’s right, I said it.

…riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. (Dr. Evil)

miguel, that person rubbing your ear, I swear to god.

yeah.

22 eses 32 man bracket

1. Amir ( Chun)

2. Hung Bee (Oro) YOU HAD THAT SHIT MAN!

3. Kentaro I. ( Makoto) he is of teh sexxies

4. CaliPower (Twelve)

5. Watson (ken)

6. Shogo (yun)

7. Don Sneddon (that shit is right) (Ryu)

8. Turtle Mike. (who cares.)

Sadly…we now know what a waste of film some of the earlier matches are. I mean…Hung stunned Ken I. in the corner, continued his juggle with a charging jab, to strong booger ball, to jab, to strong booger ball, and then continued the regular chicken combo with oro. That was just too good to miss, but somehow we managed to miss it. I feel stupid.

BIG PROPS TO HUNG BEE FOR THAT FANTASTIC COMBO, lots of thanks to watts for always selflessly managing the brackets for us. Hugemongous props to Don, for telling us the story that led to gangstas thinknig he’s a crazy mother fucker. Kudos to Greed for landing soooooooooooooooooooo many psychic ass Stun Gun Head Butts, and last but not least thanks Juan ( the dude that works there) for keeping the building open for us every wednesday. Just like Mike said before, you should thank him personally for doing so. Remember, he gets no over time for letting us stay in there.

OH yeah, and thanks rayblahablahblahlblah…

yes.

I think it’s Don Sneddon.

GG’s all.

You forgot to mention:

8. Lenin(alex) (crazy ass negro) :karate:

Can’t believe you forgot to mention yourself when you wouldn’t shut the fuck up about it lol

OMG only 9 more weeks before I can play in a wednesday tourney ;D

woo amir chun

all bots are neutral so stfu.

nuh uh not the ones that are programmed to say woo amir chun