Regency fun center 3s players

Might want to take a look at P1’s MK before the tourney.

that makes it more fun and challenging =), specially for kens ;D

that also means that a certain someone has been abusing that MK to almost no end between last wednesday up until last night

cough ping pong and his pink sean cough

my name isn’t ping pong and my pink sean is the best in this fucking state.

so quit talking shit.

you don’t need MK when you got the start button mofuggah.

My Sean recovers health over time. You bitches can’t hang.

Globetrotting’ like woah.

Tonights 3s Results

20 people 32 man bracket.

1. Amir (chun)
  2. ken i. “sextaro” (makoto)
  3. john d. (urien)
  4. alex valle (12, ken)

ties

1. mutantXP (necro)

2. mikeMenace (hugo) :clap: <----- hugo clap

3. shogo (yun)

4. ty (alex)

alot of peeps missing this week sadly, but still an excellent turnout. this weeks thanks goes to mutantXP for his guest role as tournament director, and our buddy juan of RFC for his selfless support of our weekly tournie. plaese be sure to thank him persoanlly next time u see him. thanks to ray since this is his tournie :razzy: be sure too thank him too. if anyone has any highlights of tonights touney, don’t be shy and post it. thanks to all that showed up.

see ya next week!

iil update the site morrow

im sleepy

i’d like to give a shout out to me for getting 8th place.

werd.

Bitch i wasn’t talking bout you, I was talking bout rob lol. But anyways…where the hell were u alex, i wanted to whoop yo ass n MvC2 :’(

Oh yea, someone should add the 29th of April tourney in the tourney threads…

let it be known that jaime is a total wuss when he sees Colossus go into super armor

that was double true.

yet still ownz u :confused: Mr. “I pick blackheart and throw flying pig unblockable/infinites and jump around the screen running away over and over.”

well i got internet back.
imma start posting info about the tourney on the 29th in all the threads do i need you guys to help me passing out the word.

Btw, tourney at jamesgames this sat. who wants to go whit me.

hey jumping around is blackheart’s way around that annoying guile assist you love

updated

:]

www.stungun.tk

You do it even when I am playing guile…

OMG i’m the 500th post, I rox ;D