Regency fun center 3s players

if youre bringing all them guys, be there like around 530 or 6ish, there will be a lot more tomorrow for sure, it wont be like last week :arazz: .

Anyways, remember everybody sign up will start at 5 and the entry fee now will be 3 dollars so we can prize second place. Im thinking of making it 5 dlls but first i want to know what everybody thinks, that way 1st, 2nd and 3rd will get some to take home, dont think about it like NA, WHY I WANNA PAY 5 BUCKS I WONT EVEN MAKE IT TO TOP 5 ANYWAYS. fuck that, think about like FUCK YEAH IMMA PRACTICE A LOT MORE AND TRY TO GET FIRST PLACE.
If you think the negative way fuck you and stop being a little bitch :sweat:, get your ass to regency and practice there and at home anyways props to Carlos whos been updating the site I also invite everybpdy to check it out.

Well motherfuckers see you guys tomorrow and remember be there early.

come ooooooooon.

thnkx man :tup: :tup: :tup:

I get out of work at 5:30 tomorrow. At about a 30 minute distance from RFC. I will be going most def!

Rob and Vito will also show up.

Ray-I’ll call you if I’m running late.

Man, I’m stuck in class in West Hills while you are all at the tourney =\ man, fuck iraq, yea, I went there, I went there…good luck to you all!

i was with a girl :smiley:

so i didnt go

RESULTS!!! please

Results

19 entrants

1st suppa. (dudley)
2nd mikeMenace (hugo)
3rd ray ramos (urien, necro, king kong)

Top 2 places pay now, unlike b4 when it was winner take all. Good to see the our weekly tournament grow, comp is definatly getter better. Special thanks to the peeps at regency for their support. Thanks to ray, vito and miguel for running the brackets. good shit everyone, hope to see everyone come back a try harder.
Latez

:nunchuck:

Glad I could show up even if it was towards the end…some good matches. Oh yea, greed plus his stun gun counter stun gun was awesome XD. Good job to everyone else.

Glad I could show up even if it was towards the end…some good matches. Oh yea, greed plus his stun gun counter stun gun was awesome XD. Good job to everyone else.

mike gimme the top 8, top 3 doesnt work for me :confused:

sorry don’t have a copy of the brackets u might want to get vito, or ray. personally i think it’s good for everyone to see the top 10 listed.

I was finally let in ladies.
This is Lenin.

and I got last place at the last tournament for being a fucking idiot.
but I did get a perfect on Ray last night, that was kinda fun.

So what is spoken of in thine chapel?

GG’s all last tournament. I’m still kinda on my high from winning, so i went to FFA last night and got a spoonful of reality ;D I’ll try to make it nexr week, and I’ll try and bring more people.

yeah, i think i’ll actualy join this time . .see what i can do . .ugh …

yeah top 10 posted would be bad ass. . i might get recodnized. .for my scrubness of course

ugh lack of working pc sucks ass… anyway this coming wednesday, it’s time for less playing around… yep no more Q SA3 like last time so yeah…

Hey Ray, good games at FFA on Friday…Too bad about pyro…good luck to your team on Sat.

Lenin - La media luna ownz u (it’s jaime from the other night at regency…)

finally updated :slight_smile: http://www.carloswebdesigns.com/rfc/index.html

regency 2night fuckers.

anybody else going.

I’ll be there.

you mother fucker.

LMAO LENIN YOU RETARD!!!:rofl:

hey people http://www.carloswebdesigns.com/rfc/index.html look at the about us section

ill add others who want to also