Regency fun center 3s players

awww shame:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hey, I saw on the site that someone filmed the matches? Are you having trouble uploading?

PS Remy SA I owns ;D

no what i was saying is that we dont have any equipment… we dont have any matches recorded

I WAS using Remy. Just to do EX Rising into SA1 for a totally SAFE wake up at the cost of one and a half meter. Can I borrow your camera?

Random low parries > most shotos at RFC. Grunting during RED Parries is top tier.

yeah let alex borrow the camera, i still remember how to work it lol, it’s fun using the remote…

oh btw, alex i was talking to johnny about the extra machines that are being stored, if he can turn on power stone and vamp savior he will, but all the machines are broken. he also said the tech guy is coming by on monday and is prolly going to look at the machines there and see whats broken. also saum the manager dood is reconsidering on keeping the skateboard machine and is thinking about taking the power stone and vamp savior machines.

lend it to him lend it to him lend it to him lend it to him!!!111oneone

lol, when the hell would I get it back, I only go there like once a month, and I’ve seen Alex ONCE in 4 months :confused:

you guys will be seeing me more cause I will be leaving my other job and I’m going to try to get this job at kaiser or this computer networking job. I’m havin some issues with Cingular and I don’t want to deal with them anymore. But I’ll be working saturdays and sundays as well as tues and weds in a couple of weeks. Just letting ya guys know.

Btw, I might start my own weekly tourney for GG XX. So if anyone interested in it, let me know. and NO I won’t have it on the same day as the 3s tourney.

There wil be like 4-5 ppl in it just so you know It’s not one of the most popular games there. :confused:

haha ima start a SNK vs Capcom: Chaos tourney too

^(sarcasm, god that game sux… who agrees???)

(i am NOT saying ggxx sux its just not many players in so cal yett… i actually wanted learn it too… maybe…
)

Besides, nrvnqsrtheinferno will probably win, he always hax the machine and gives himself infinte specials and raging dragons to all his chars =(

that’s only on tuesdays. lol!

I agree with you shoo.
I’m not expecting to be a shit load of ppl. you right gg isn’t that popluar, but some ppl still play it. I just wanna try to get some good players here if possible. It might work, it might not. doesn’t hurt to try. This won’t happen till I get some ppl interested in it anyways, so no loss really. We’ll see what happens. till then, let 3s rule the arcades.

woo truer words were never spoken

i like 3s lets all play :smiley:

good ol 3s

lets hear it for 3s

3 cheers for 3s

hip hip _________

oh btw whos been looking at the website

does anyone have any ideas? opinions? complaints? rants?

anything

oh if you wanna be in the about us section let me know and ill add you there

come on people

Sup guys. I’m Jason, I’m just starting to use this forum and I’ve played at the tournements at regency, so I figured to say hi.

hello

Hmm, WC qualifiers are coming up next weekend, anyone here going? I wasn’t going to, but a fellow player from over seas will be here so i will be heading there. i want to participate, and wondering if anyone else on here wanted to as well. The teams are of 3 people and everyone must use a different Char…as you already know my char will be Remy so…if anyone wants to be on the same team let me know…I’d really like to participate (not saying we’ll get far…but worth to see how far we can get) Alex, looking at u and ur mighty strat/skilzz ;D

bah another tournament on a weekend… i swear i need to quit my fuckin job

wait where?

im in with chunny

FFA…

I’d like to play against you first if you don’t mind, not sure if we’ve played each other, when do you usually go? My time is very limited lately for going to regency…so let me know.