Regency fun center 3s players

Tonights 3s Results

13 players

1. Alex Valle (ryu)
  2. mikeMenace (hugo)
  3. Yim (ken)
  4. sanchez (Q\alex\urien)

Special thanks to the RFC for their for hooking up with the tournament mode, your support makes all the difference. Thanks to Alex for setting up the brackets. Thanks to all the new faces tonight hope to see everyone again next week.

good shit raymond, congrats on little ray ray bro:clap:

the rankings will be up on the site tonight

www.carloswebdesigns.com/rfc

or as soon as ALEX gives me the info

Good bouts to everyone at the tourney and a special thanks to Alex Valle for helping set things up.

I believe Mike has the full brackets with him.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ORAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Anyone showing up this week? Like Tues or Wed? Eh?

come on lets see some new people on the rankings

http://carloswebdesigns.com/rfc/

tourney tomorrow mothafuckas.
get ready to kick some ass.

come oooon.

james games tournament check it out :looney:

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110067

whos got the ranking!!?!?

oh yeah i learned some cool flash crap in school

so i made a new banner go check it out

the link is up there ^

ray has the rankings for tonite.

anyway good games today everyone, i was thoroughly enjoyed…

now i’m off to better the other characters i can play so i don’t have to rely on Q

tourney’s results.

3/8/06 weekly tourneys results.

1st. wattson (chun, yang and ken)

2nd. don (alex)

3rd. valle (ryu)

4th. ray (hugo and necro)

5th. tony el tigre (ibuky and oro)

good shit yesterday everybody we had 22 people playing hope to see the same amount of guys every single week.

people were talking about making it 5 bucks to enter and price 1, 2 and 3rd. place, so what do you guys think, reply about it and let me know, also we stayed like 1 hour o.t because the amount of players that we had so for next week, please try to be there a little earlyer at least before 7 im trying to get this shit start it before 7.

Once again special thanx to the regency staff for staying late and setting the machine and shit, also to wattson for showing up and don also. To everybody who showed up and all the pussys that were there and didnt want it to enter like Cy for example anyways thanx people.

good stuff… the site will updated in like 20 min so check it out

Special thanks to Valle, Don, and Wattson for improving the quality of competition at RFC. El Tigre was on fire yesterday.

Good games to all… even Turtle Mike!

I’ll be at RFC tomorrow between 12 and 5pm. Stop by if you want to learn how to play Remy.

tourney at ai tonite who wants to go

Hell fuck yes

uhh to all rfc player i know this is random but i was wondering if that PINO PIZZA place is still there? that place is the best!!

lol yeahs its still there. :wgrin:

Wtf I didn’t see you play Remy…wtf u talking bout :\ oh yea, sorry about killing ur 16 win strike =(

To everyone else, sorry I haven’t been showing up, like 3 weeks after we started the tourneys I got new classes at school, including Wednesday nights, so I can’t go for the tourneys, I’m busy most of the day cause of work in school, I’ve only been to regency 3 times in the last 3/4 months…wish I could keep recording the matches, but It doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen any time soon…my camera is covered in dust! :confused: