Regency fun center 3s players

crazy ass ray w/ sean

i was at RFC yesterday and some dude pulled off 40 wins with urien.

WTF is this shit? Ray beasting to an unheard of 40 wins? See what happens when I don’t go?

I need to regulate this shit. COME ON!

hey, it’s better than hearing someone with 33 wins and using ryu, well whoop-dee-doo to the ryu guy…

shiiiitttt 40?

dam ray show me what u got urien vs urien one on one

best 2 outta 3

eh? eh?

I won’t be working this wednesday, got some stupid training shit at my other job, so just have juan set the mode for you guys if u have it this wednesday. I know ya gonna miss me and shit…lol. I’ll stop by on saturday to get some matches in.

good luck in your training brandon.
i wont be there wednesday as well, little ray ray will pop out on that day so im gonna miss the tourney.
anyways hope miguel or somebody else will take care of it.
see you guys till next week.

Congratulations on your soon to be born RayJr ray, i most likely wont be going to regencys on wendsday either. By the way, i hope your still not mad that my Dudley beat your Hugo >:O lol !!!

who is going today?
i feel good man i feel like kicking some 3’s ass cracks. lol

miguel r u going today

who are you? where u there on sun?

I know this is only for 3s but since you guys attend rfc regularly, do you guys know if they have tekken dr yet, or if they’re going to get it all?

nah i dont think so

jpchato- lemme talk to johnny and see what’s up with anything new since they got this weird new game that no one plays.

Yo Ray! Godspeed with your new child.

Good bouts to everyone else.

aite boys just to let you guys know, theres a new record at regency, yes you heard right a new record.

jose got his ass kicked by this random guy whit elena in 5 SECONDS, thas right boys, 5 FUCKING SECONDS, BY THE TIME HE WAS DEAD THE TIME SHOWED 94 SECONDS.

SO JOSE CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW RECORD, HOPE YOURE PROUD OF IT.

COME OOOOOOOON.

wtf!? when did that happen?

:wow:

ey dawg congrats on your kid. I been up in L.A. a few times but I’ve always been going to Super Arcade because of T5:DR.

yo jpchato, this is what johnny told me, the guy who orders the games for them or stuff was supposed to get them T5DR and a new wangan midnight upgrade but either didnt order it or had to return it. imo, you can wait a bit longer since there is a new game there (some old 3d beat-em up) or maybe never. 50/50 chance if you ask me

thanx dog.

i did the tourney go fuckers.
want results NOW.

by the way, little ray ray: 8 pounds, and 20" long whit a 3" penis.

come ooooooon.