Regency fun center 3s players

i dunno it was some guy me and this one other dude were trying to beat him

he used like every characcter once

i stuck with chun and urien

33 wins

ok its official

it was Admiral scrub

after the 33rd win it his cadet took over

wow someone wit 33 wins at regency. the person ive seen with that many wins is Ray. And that doesnt happen too often becuase no one wants to waste their money only because they know ray will win. CrAzY RaY

o. mothafyckas tourney tomorrow get ready.

come on whit the come oooooooon.

Let’s do it.

I’m an AI reg.

Ray ramos, you’re the bald head guy who plays Necro right? If you and your regulars are down, we can set up a lil battle thing, I’ll see what AI people say.

its on, we’re usually there evry wednesday, but it will have to be at regency cause i heard ai has japanese stixs and nobody at regency really like them, so again, the best day to do it will be wednesday, just, let me know when you guys are coming down, btw, we’ll all be there 2morrow.

YO FUCKERS!

I will be there tomorrow, mos def. I finally get to be free at 7pm so expect beasting at RFC like at… 7:35InSpectionHour.

so when’s RFC vs AI!!??

What time is the tourney tomorrow?

Idk when all the AI people are free, because we usually play on friday, as where ya’ll play on wednesday…I’ll see what’s up. Imma be there tomorrow though fo sho.

yo RFC peeps

what do u guys think about a website devoted entirely to weekly tournaments

well keep stats and pics and rankings. itll be organized really well.

i dunno if there is already a system, if there isnt id be happy to manage maintain and design the site… id just need some help with keeping track of stats since i wont be there every wed

this would be good for me since im in webdesign and development (and career-wise) and it would look good on my college apps?

so what do u guys think?

IM on aim and gimme some feedback

ps my portfolio is the link in my signature

so u can see some of my work

thnx

I’m just glad that we got the tourney mode fixed again so ya don’t have to worry about that anymore. I might enter next time if I’m in the mood. just ask me or juan and we’ll set tourney mode for ya again.

thank you very much for that, the tourny ran so smooth thanks to u.
hey ray, where’s the results? :wgrin:

gg’s all. Dope meeting you guys. We’ll have to set up this AI thing, i have 4 people already down, but I gotta get some more.

Mike: Your hugo is insane. I gotta learn how to get in on your poking.

Ray: I know you’re gonna be the anchor for your arcade, I need to really up my game.

eee howd it it go yesterday?

what are the rankings?

1st: Valle (Ken/Ryu)
2nd: MikeMenace (Hugo)
3rd: Combofiend (Yun)
4th: Ray Ramos (Hugo/Urien)

we can do this ai and regency thing some other day if you want, just let me know and we can set it.

Next time I won’t show up late.:sad:

www.carloswebdesigns.com/rfc/index.html

im goning to constantly keep adding things and changing gimme some input

Whos Goin Tomorrow!!!

god damn shoo, thats fucking sweet man, good fucking shit.