Regency fun center 3s players

I’ll head out tonight with open arms baby gurl. when I’m there I’ll hit up ray and a few others and see if they show up.

you’re a fag btw.

Smash puny humans. LET’S ROCK!

HEY, motherfuckers!

TRANSFORMERS!! What the plan?

trancformers was ok i just saw it today at ax i think yall should watch that shit fucked up cause there is hella talkin but the action compensates tho but shit its tranceformers and you just cant fuck with that shit UH UH AH AH EH (the sound they make when they trancform) ((i tried))

ps i always wanted to say this
i give trancformers two thumbs up

shut the fuck up, you’re a faggot and you lick balls.

ps I’ve always wanted to say this:

Fuck you Omar.

Die Hard 4 was fun.

Nice playing with you guys.

When I first did the salmon all the people just laughed
they looked around and stood like I was on crack.
I heard somebody say outloud, “WTF is that?”
"This guy’s dancing like a fish while he’s doing the snap."
But the more I kept doing it, the more they be feeling it.
And then I heard some bitches say "yo that nigga is killing it."
By the end of the night, everyone was on my team,
and the whole club was dancing like a salmon floating up streeeeeeeeeam.

PS y’all niggas gay.

Ravers in Disguise.

Chew-Cha-Chi-Cho-Chu.

You just said, “You like eating hot dogs with mustard on saturdays only.”

WELCOME BACK TONY!!!

at least I assume this because we all know Cambodia hasn’t even heard of the internet.

eyuck!

EVO WEST? What is gonna happen–if anything?

Did you get a spot? This fucking limited registration shit sucks man.

limited?

jesus fucking christ. Mr. Wizard is fucking up.

How can you tell exactly? The registration page assigned me “(Id: 32)”.

that’s just it!

I can’t!!! How much is it anyway? Maybe I can hand someone a nice crisp 30 dollar bill (yes 30) and have them do the internet shit for me…for I am lacking in debit cards.

ps. wake up spinning bird kick jump back fireball.

ps2: saul and I will be driving ourselves to vegas and staying at a friends house nearby. We will indeed kick it, but when it comes to beddy bye time, I’m sorry Ray, you will not be allowed to suck my balls.

I didn’t do any of that Paypal shit. I filled out the info and will probably end up paying at the event.

The site says that you NEED TO PRINT OUT THIS PAGE AND TAKE IT TO EVO WEST TO GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT.

Uhh… Yeha.

PS-Dr. Strange:The Oath is fucking BEAST.

Sounds like you got a spot. They capped the tournament at 128 players, so now it doesn’t even show up as an option. Pretty lame. I’ll be down there for comic con anyway. If you see any Solid Snakes, it might be me. Think its probable some jackass might no show and I’ll get a spot?

No doubt. You can’t even see who is registered which leads me to believe that there’s probably a few fake entries, serious no-shows, and general tomfoolery.

REALNAME: CHUN LI’S BREASTS
HANDLE: DMKSUPERFTW
GAMES ENTERED: 3S, VF5

Shit like that. I mean seriously, who the fuck plays VF5!?

I don’t know man, but if Chun’s tits do show up, make sure to get a picture.

But you are right, because once you have a comic con pass, you can basically sign up for as many tournies as you want, I am sure there are people who just signed up for 3s for the hell of it. There was some dude in the Evo West thread talking about ebaying his 3s spot. I think its a pretty poor way to handle things, but its not my tournament. But hey, maybe if you’re lucky, some of the top players didn’t get a chance to get in, which seems to be the case for marvel, so makes you even more likely to get seeded at world. :tup:

is this funcenter in Lakewood or near Long Beach?