Regency fun center 3s players

Hey lenin, bad news.

The spare blackberries we have are all t-mobile. I tried using a cingular sim card and it just says invalid sim card and wont work. =\

So yeah umm…yea. =\

stay black.

what a *…now I’m stuck with this piece of shit…fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk.

Y’all niggas are gay.

I went today and when I got there there was some 17 yo azn girl playing the computer while some azn guy sat next to her and watched, she had 3 wins with Ken. I just stood there watching, and about 5 minutes later this probably 15 yo azn girl showed up and they started ken vs ken mirror matching, as the 15 yo azn girl proceeded to kick ass. They weren’t that scrubby either. They were both skinny and cute looking as well.

This would have probably been a huge turn on, or atleast somewhat sexy/hawt, except for the fact that I love the cock.

I proceeded to leave disappointed. :confused:

HAHAHAHAHA!!

You showed up exactly when I left to pick up Lenin.

We got back and I fucked that bitch up! HARDCORE. REAL RAW. VINTAGE Q HATE. Her boyfriend took his coin away out of fear of the hate I bring. We’re he to lose–I would have pulled the Vanilla Ice and asked the girl to “drop the ZERO and get with the HERO”.

Fuck yeha. Pick up your damn phone next time. Bitch.

PS-Go tomorrow. <3

WTF???

Tony is leaving???

WTF???

NOooooooooooooooo :’(

Will he be at RFC tomorrow? Why can’t he just get a sex change operation here. FUck Cambodia. =(

sorry for the late reply. its across the street from Orange Coast college and its right next to AnimeKing. they also dropped the price from $25 to $20 the my friend bought it. so its too late now

@Dander
I know what ya mean. its 10x rare to find games unopened. speaking of unopen games, I went to this mall and saw ST2 for SNES original with a price tag of $65! but I didn’t buy it

wait, wah?? tony is leaving???

Ray Ramos… WHERE ARE YOU!?

tony is going to cambodia for two weeks. he’s not leaving, he’s just taking a break from all the love making.

Wtf

Sanchez: Tony is leaving for Cambodia

Me: OMG For how long

Sanchez: A couple of months

All information was harvested from Lenin.

WHERE IS RAY RAYMOS?

In all of our hearts

my sig

Anyone going tonight? I really feel like starting to play again.

Get at me, son.

u got so fucking lucky motherfucker

Sup negroes

GGs Nopalero jr…I really want to practice up again, shit was hot. Everyday I’m hustlin’, Everyday I’m Everyday I’m.

Jake’s a fucking beast. Oh, and Magnegro, Sanchez didn’t drive me, I got your text all randomly 2 hours after you sent it.

PS Duck tails…

Motherfuckers rolling dice under the basketball machine. Fucking Jose aka Ponfillio Buscaverga.

PS-Jake is the craziest motherfucker alive.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very funny, Lenin.

Flying Xchops

Ill be at rfc today around 5.30 …figured i should post before i go…

I went twice without posting first… and there was a bunch of computer play…

…peace…

-tea

Where the fuck is Chris and Mike Tea?