Regency fun center 3s players

Step into my office, nigga.

koo just tell me what your gonna hitt up regency i need learn that partion shit

I think you mean buffer. YOU FUCKING NOOB OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DON’T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BUFFER AND A PARTITION JESUS CHRIST I DON’T HAVE ANY FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE. DO THIS FOR CY!

double post.

hey lenin

ouch

regency cabs are garbage, almost as bad as my skills.

<— ninja???

not half as much as you like mine :wink: . man i dont think i’ve seen anyone been called a faggot as many times as they’ve called you one here on srk. but i’m juss messin, which i’m sure everyone else is… if not then damn you guys are fucked up.

“Wilbert” is not the manager. the manager is Som. the asian guy you’ll only see in the mornings. the guy you’re referring to, is alfred. as for the freeplay thing, we used to do that on thursdays some time ago. we talked about bringin that back and then forgot bout it entirely. i’ll bring it up again. maybe from 6 till close? how’s that sound:tup: ? iono i remember it being all day.

we dont have ggac, still stuck at xx and still pushing for an update.

i dont remember too clearly cuz i was busy playing games but, i believe johnie or som changed the joysticks for the main 3s machine. at least the first player side. try it out, give me feedback.

aite bitches, AI 3v3 this wed., who’s down.

GG’s tonight Ray.:arazz:

Sticks are better. 1p is nice. 2p is kinda loose, but not to the point of disgust.

oh ok. free play sounds great.

I’m down and I’m heading out to regency right now with my cousin my cousin.

fagats

I will be at Regency this late afternoon till night with Dagger_G and Edma.

Sanchez, Hugo can 720 Urien after parrying shoulder charge and before the ex ageis comes out, you have to do it really fast so the ex ageis input won’t even register. But if the screen freeze for the EX ageis comes out first, the screen freeze seems to fuck up the 720 input and Hugo will just get hit.

aite bitches, pretty much everyone whos gonna play the quals on saturday will be at ffa this weekend, so im going aaaaaaaaall three days.

just an invitation to see if any fagats wants to go

Hey Ramos and Sanchez, there’s a big fucking ROFLcopter flying over Regency arcade.

Tell Jose if he wanted Kerissa’s phone # so bad, he could’ve just asked me.

Sad.

ray, vamos a tj.

FUCK Jose man, let me have it son. pm me that shit.

not this weekend son, not this weekend.

ffa 2nite sons, who wants to go, we gotta go there to pwn some of the foos that came down to play the quals, or get pwn, one or two.

anyways, same time, same place, and one more thing i dont fucking wanna drive, so lenin, thats for u son. but, no gas money for you this time bitch, you owed me like 100 dlls already.

fagat.