Regency fun center 3s players

yeah we’re going, don’t worry about the ride back, we got that shit covered. :arazz:

most likely your son Jose will be going so theres nothing you have to worry about.

btw, try to get fucking Adolfo to go to.

I SAW ADOLFO ON MONDAY AND SAID HE WAS PROBABLY GOING TO GO. THANKS FOR HAVING MY RIDE BACK COVERED SEE YOU SATURDAY…:lol: :lol:

lose those caps lock you fucking scrub.

the perfect example of somebody who aint got shit to do, lowlife. :arazz: :arazz: :lovin:

Yo Ray, where can I get one of those “LB dirtbag” hats?

fuck you ray suck my dick and lick my asshole. Once your done with that, wash my car and make me some food. Cause I’m hungry bitch.

regency tonight. 7 ish

RET’S LOCK! :p:

1,2,3,4…1,2,3,4

wow u guys still post here? dude i havent seen anyone of u guys in forever. i see jose and john most often. wheres everyone else at? its like all the attention just shifted to marvel.

We still show every Wednesday without fail. I used to show up on random days to beast on Cap’n Caca and Admiral Scrub, but with the sticks the way they are it’s rarely worth the trip.:sad:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=3876459&postcount=314

I think after a while people just realize which games are better. Why do you think there isn’t a Guilty Gear thread?

well. one of the most important reasons of why nobody show up anymore is because of the god damn stixs. theyre on a really poor quality.

everyone complaints about it and the staff dont do a fucking single thing about it.

anyways hope you guys fix that shit.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHNY.

the word in the street is that rfc will be closing for good in a couple of months, if this sit really happens, let me tell, let me tell you something boys, we are fucked.

anyways, if is true, lets enjoy our last moments there and abuse the practice… in the other hand, its gonna be fucked up because thats the place where the no-zoning talentless mother fuckers are coming from.

wow that sounded like a personal stab. or maybe you just really dont like guilty gear at all from what it looks like. even tho i remember a thread bout gg slash, but anywho, yeah i understand that guilty gear is far from popular and i dont like gg AC either.

i’m probably there the least often but whenever i AM there nobody tells me a thing. i dont play much but whenever i do play, to me it seems fine. so whenever u guys are there and i happen to be there, dudes let me know what exactly it is thats wrong with it. better yet post whats wrong with it. maybe what the real problem is, is that we’re not experts when it comes to this shit but we’ll do what we can.

also bout that shit closin down. it fuckin blows.:sad:

is there anyway you guys can put it on free play just for a few hours on certain days? what are they going to do? close the place down? I’m only happy cause there will be one GG machine out there.

Any idea what they’re going to do with the boards? I’d like to buy one of 'em if they do close.

??? i dont follow. u mean kinda like how camelot has that early saturday mornings thing where u pay 5 bucks i think and the games are all on freeplay for like 2 hours? and one gg machine? please elaborate. also i talked to johnnie, the whole gettin closed down thing was a joke on some guy that spread and went too far. the bastards tricked me too… tho it was was mildly amusing.:bgrin:

johnny likes the cock

How do I know this isn’t a joke and it’s really closing? Who’s the main boss guy at RFC? Wilbert?

Free play during Wed nights would be awesome : ) Yeah, just like Southern Hills Golfland ( RIP ). You pay money to get in and you get to play for free for a number of hours. (just fighting games) GGAC should be 50 cents instead of 25 for that period of time.

Read my Avatar.

I agree with Dander (how could I not? He’s so cool, I can’t believe ArcadeFire doesn’t like him. What a loser…)Not like he reads this thread right? hahahahaha

anyone here know how to play a decent Q i need learn new things other than taunt but his taunt is the shit tho