Real Life Deathmatch

When did they get the dark tournament up and running again? I thought Urameshi closed that shit out last time he was in it.

Fighting for love diminishes your killing potential, and the desire to kill is what makes us strong on the inside.
I rolled with Hokuto Shinken for a while but fell out of favor with their crew when I accidentally killed the successor with a toe kick to the eye. I mean, I meant to hit him in the neck and just paralyze him…but man…I ended up getting bits of skull and eyeball everywhere.

Well guys, I had a long conversation with my friend, and tried to get more info about what happened and the identity of this sponsor pictured above. Apparently, it’s a woman, not a man. And according to him, there’s a catch to this wish thing. See, when you beat all the other opponents, you are taken to her throne room. It’s there that she makes you an offer:

A)100 million dollars and fame in the underground fighting circuit

B)One wish, anything you desire no matter how grandiose, absurd, or stretching the limits of reality. Anything you want is yours. You simply have to do one final bonus round against a special opponent. You simply have to survive 10 minutes against this opponent, and if you live, the wish is yours.

The catch? Apparently… she’s the opponent. Now, I’m not religious or anything, I don’t believe in ghosts or UFOs or any of that bullshit. But my friend said that whatever happened during that fight changed his cousin. When he came back home he was a different man. He used to be funny, charming, a jokester, a real chill guy to hang out with. My friend said he came back like an empty shell of a man, just mumbling shit to himself, having screaming fits, and he absolutely refused to go to sleep. He managed to pry some info out of him during brief moments of lucidity, but eventually the dude was just too far gone. And when he finally got just too tired to stay awake anymore, he got his gun and blew his brains out.

I admit, I’m freaked the fuck out now. I never fought a woman before(hitting women is just plain wrong, no excuse, period), and honestly wtf kind of woman is this where the fucking final fight is “survive for 10 minutes”? How bad could this woman be, damn.

That’s bullshit. Khao Shan and his supposed prize money dried up years ago, there are still fights, but there is no 100 million and I sure as shit don’t grant ANYBODY’S wishes.
Not that you could survive the 10 minutes.

Its kind of funny how all these rumors form an amalgam of half truths.

No glasses Wesker-girl will do that to you, especially when she activates X-Factor.

I bet after fighting her for 10 minutes you will fall through a trap door and have to start from stage 6 all over again. Fucking bullshit.

CHONG LI CHONG LI CHONG LI

This was almost an epic troll thread. Way to fuck it up OP

My sentiments exactly.

Go on TOR, delve into the lower levels of the “Deep Web”(make sure your ass has a GOOD proxy, it’s recommended you use as many as you can for extra security), avoid any cp/assassin for hire/drug dealer bullshit(you shouldn’t be looking for that shit anyway) and search for “Zutall xaoyamoo mora koarisa.” You’ll be on the right path then. Also I suggest doing this on a pc you don’t care about much, as the numerous viruses and hackers floating around there can wreck you unless you have sick protection and know wtf you’re doing.

Sorry manx, but hitting women is just wrong period. It just IS. I’m suffering quite the moral dilemna here, although since the final bout only requires you to survive, that means I shouldn’t have to actually hit her. I hope.

I am studying to be an I.T. security researcher. Just jumpin’ in to say that the shit he’s talking about is 100% legit. Unfortunately. Even more unfortunately, I aspire to protect people’s right to be able to hide shit like this. :tup:

That said…

:tdown:

Searching TOR later. I’m about to go to sleep, make a LiveCD, unplug my HDD and look for this bullshit.

Wait. Aren’t all the White Lotus masters dead?

I gotta say, im amused.

I try not to fight. My Ice Heart Knack technique doesn’t seem enough to control the Flame Kylin blood when it’s activating.

[media=youtube]9B-r3ASxdck[/media]

Wille would be champion.

“Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.”

I am still the master of the invincible void kick. If that really matters…

OP, does this have anything to do with Yukkuri? Just askin’. :tup:

Fuck, I hear that dude has a kid named Saki or something. He looks scrawny cus he always wears oversized shirts, but he’s huge for his size and all scarred up. And he is a beast in a fight.

Because THAT is what is best in life.