Real Life Deathmatch

Mexico is real. Jack a bus of tourist and make them fight to the death. That’s the beginning too.

Mexico has real snub fights. This sounds like version 2.0 of that. Except that version 2.0 doesn’t exist because no body is going to pay 100 million dollar’s to watch two people kill each other.

tl;dr

Mexico is real, Mexico 2.0 does not.

You’d be surprised what people would pay for, especially in those odd parts of the net where the really really fucked up people are. And it isn’t just two people killing each other, it’s an entire contest of people killing one another, with only the sole survivor getting the prize money. That’s of course, assuming they don’t choose to claim the wish instead…

In the event that you actually have contacts in the world of snub fighting, I just don’t see rich people laying down that much money. Have enough poor fucks who are desprate, and you can put 20 of them in a cage with serated weapon’s, rusted daggers, sledgehammers, and then order them to kill themselves and they will for a few thousand dollars.

This sort of entertainment is cheap when you think about the amount of talent that is available in places like Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, Mexico, and South America.

However, I do see the possibility of people with money and power wanting to see “normal American” citizen’s being put in a cage and ordered to kill. There is this sort of attraction to wanting to see how a “normal” individual will behave in an environment like that. The raw emotion probably warrant’s the expense. Any way, this shit is still Mexico 2.0, and now that i’ve read about your “wish thing”. This is now Mexico 3.0.

That’s the thing. This contest attracts fucked up people who seem “normal”, not just dirtpoor mexican farmers who’d kill their own mother for 5 dollars. The little bit of that bullshit I read on their page sounded like it anyway. Stuff about “the true face of man” and “what would you do for the prize”.

Now I’m realizing this has bad implications of myself, but I just love the thrill of the fight, and if I can get fast money like that, why not?

Frank Dux

Tapatalk

Did I forget to leave /x/ or something? Also here’s the pic

Spoiler

http://s17.postimage.org/3xpdsc3q5/sponsor.jpg

Yes, you just copy pasted the same link I used. I upped it to that filehost, since it was the only way to post the pic here.

fucking reptilian’s using ancient alien technology to look like nordic sky masters.

I fixed it so people could see. Dude looks like the Iceland version of Wesker or some shit.

why bother with the ufc or some underground stuff when you can be famous and rich beyond your wildest dreams?

Thank you then. I’m gonna call my friend right now and ask if he has any more info on this person, I just have to know more. Whoever they are, they’re loaded if they’re holding this contest in Dubai of all places.

Yeah, especially when you an just pull a lawn chair up in front of your house and watch it for free in Mexico.

Shit, I heard about this fight between the best in the world…no, not famous fighters and martial artists. These people are BETTER than them, but they don’t seek fame. They’re way stronger than any 10 men have a right to be (if Superman was real, they could probably beat his ass), deadly as the fuck, and masters of techniques that SHOULD be impossible. They can pull off some shit like in anime, man. They gather every year to fight, but not to the death, though. The winner gets this magical set of big-ass orange pearls with stars on them that people say can grant ANY wish except immortality. Anybody who tries to wish for that for some reason goes crazy and gets their ass bodied by 2 other masters. I think it’s one of those things it’s against reality and nature in general to wish for…

Fight fight fight

Wait 'till Jack Thompson hears this. :smiley:

Kidding aside, I think I’ve heard one of these matches which is based underneath the Tokyo Dome. There is this one guy who has back muscles resembling a demon who is able to snap bones by just tapping on them, can jump from a hundred feet, can knock out pro-wrestlers, giants, armies, mafias, and gay surgeons without breaking a sweat. If you happen to meet him, good luck.

I’ve played this before. Loved it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/61/ATARI_-PIT-FIGHTER_1990.jpg/250px-ATARI-_PIT-FIGHTER_1990.jpg

Which one are you OP?

No, that commercial shit is for pussies and is a scam.
I mean, I ran in some of those circles. The problem is, when you have a guy bloody and beaten, inevitably they start blubbering and begging for their life. Its pathetic. There are too many “tough guys” who aren’t willing to look death in the eye and accept their fate. I pretty much breezed through the comp. When I got to the finals, I got fucking boo’d off stage because I took down my opponent with a dozen kicks in like 4 seconds. The crowd was looking for a nasty fight, but instead, their big black boxing champion got his face kicked in by this little Asian girl. I probably shouldn’t have trolled them by jumping up and down shouting “Yatta” because Khao Shan, the funder of the tourney just disappeared and all of his underlings refused to pay me.
Honestly, if you want a good fight, just look for strong people. Don’t worry about the general public. Here in shanghai, half of the people will just pump their fists in the air while the others just keep riding their bikes. I’ve gotten into fights in Vegas and had show girls strut around us. Hell, I’ve been to military airfields and they don’t care if you throw somebody into a box of ammunition.
So my advice to you is to just not give a fuck, and follow they way of your fist.

sounds like that movie Hard Target kinda. expect to be shot by rich (old) white men and cheated out of your money.

The real way of the fist is to fight for love. Kenshiro approved.
OP you better start learning Hokuto Shinken. Because Hokuto Shinken is invincible.