Rain City Grind (Tacoma) Off Week / Hittin Up 6th Ave

o well shit well then gatta rep the tacompton so ill be at fight night

There’s still portland on the 9th :slight_smile: :smiley:

If we can round up a carpool we’ll be down there. I dig Portland and its events.

Matt,close dwn the dirty south dojo for a night and let’s go up to afk

Oh wow, yes sir. Didn’t think you planned on going. I got you on gas for this and last time.

First post updated. Time to beast in Everette son.

I approve! :smiley:

http://shoryuken.com/f22/nw-6th-through-9th-carpool-thread-260838/#post10011144

Easier to keep track of who’s going with who

Lame my other job called me so i cant make it to afk or i coulda brought ppl but im keepen the 15th open for sho

Bummer dude. Sorry to hear about that. Well, 15th is gonna happen and is gonna be a lot of fun so ya, make sure you keep it open. lol

Hey guys,

Just bumpin the Rain City thread so people can be reminded of the Tacoma grind session coming up on Saturday the 15th. There will be pizza and Street Fighter. The pizza is free but donations are always welcome.

I have 2 confirmed set ups (right Mikey?) so far and some good players will be in attendance. I think this will be a good time to discuss the 5v5 league as well (Frank, I’m hoping you and I can share some dialogue on the subject if you attend). Anyone is welcome.

See you guys there.

Edit: Please read the first post for an update on the rules for our level up sessions. I think they’re a step in the right directing for our fighting game progress.

Yup ill still bring my set up

also is there a car pool thred for the pdx tourny i got my ride fixed so i can take some heat of Pyeek for a driver so let me know what up

Awsome man! Glad you can make it. It’s been too long. I’m sure Steven would love a break from the driving. I’m trying my best to get my ride fixed up too, but until then I’m glad you’re down to drive. PDX has an event at Ground Kontrol which is an epic venue. If you drive, you’ll be compensated well for gas.

See you Saturday. Hopefully we can plan that event trip.

Ha, i thought i had to bring my xbox for a minute.

Hey Shredder would I be able to head down again for this awesome session? And I promise I won’t be leaving so early like last time xD and my bad on that haha. ( Hopefully xD )

Hell ya dude. I was gonna PM you anyway. Be glad to have you over man. You’re free to leave any time. lol

So, I do believe we will be streaming WCW on Saturday night at my place. Pizza, Training, and watching Seattle beast on Cali.

Doesn’t get much better.

Ok guys,

Day of. Starts at about 6 tonight.

[media=youtube]QtzKf93KVWI"[/media]

Headin down to Tacoma how can I get ahold of you shred?

Shit man. Sorry I missed this. would loved to have you here.

Sorry guys i couldnt make it, got caught up wit something of the female kind(lol), and it sucks because Matt lives like 5 mins away from me

Rain City Grind 2 was another rousing success. Thanks to all who showed up. Shoutouts to Mikey for bringing the Training Mode set up. Shoutouts to Hurricane Chris for picking up pizzas. Shoutouts to Steven for “sewing his wild oats”.

Hope we can get more cats next time. It’s a good fuckin time around here.