"Rage quit" and "Taunts"

Lol!

Juri’s taunt…:lovin:

I’m completely okay with being taunted by her

I dont care for taunts and dont use them at all but if my opponents does them so be it. I think taunting ultimately just puts your opponent over the edge. If they are already mad the taunt is the icing on the cake. Now what I dont agree with is when people do thier ultra and start dancing and whatnot, like juicebox. I know some people may find it funny I think it is lame as hell. While I would have a difficult time shaking someone hand if they taunted the whole match, I would not shake someone’s hand if they did what juicebox did. In closing as one person said earlier you need to focus and see and not see the taunt. If your opponent know it is going to bother you then they are going to keep doing it.

Anyways I am totally against rage quitting though. I think most of us agree you just dont do that.

the best taunt is magneto and dr doom standing on each side of your dead body and laughing, magneto saying “begone” and doom saying “huhuhuhuhu”

Taunting keeps me on the ground when I’m churning out FAB.

I LOVE to taunt on whiff’d Ultras. But the fact of the matter is, is it that F_______ important to leave right before the end of the match. Seriously, Take your L like a man or play something a little more your speed, I heard Bejeweled is really good.

I really despise rage quitters or people who quit for unnecessary reasons.

Don’t you lose double points for quitting a ranked match?

lol one of my favorite Yun taunts. This and number 4

thats not lucky for me dammit! in your upcoming tut you need to add a small section for the most anger induceing taunt, DO YOUR RESEARCH lol

my two cents:

Sometimes, but seldom, I quit when the lag is so huge your fight is full of epic full slow motion. Like a back in the day matrix movie…

Yes, taunts are a part of the game, so use it, if you feel you have to… and it could be a tool for provocation aswell - or frustration.
Like" yeah I lose but TAKE THAT SCRUM" ,-)

Take a loss like a man. As a SF4 (PC) Gouken player I know how fucking hard SF could be sometimes.
However, still getting better… deal with a loss. practising SF Zen. And punish with full metal low tier patience… waiting for my moment to impact

dammit, you were supposed to ask him what character he plays first

Irony in some of the comments cs99321 yells fake 'shops when in this thread he openly admits it.

you should turn your text a different color

I taunt to assert my dominance amongst my peers and rivals

taunting is reserved for men, son. You need to -man- up, or just learn gief.

Taunting is a part of the game and basically if it bothers you so much it means the taunt is successful. That’s what they are there for, to piss certain types of people off so they get mad and get even worse.

Deal with it, or quit playing fighting games altogether because taunting (or smacktalking ofr that matter) isn’t nearly as bad as it used to be during 3s.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

If I’m just playing casuals, I’ll taunt a lot. If I’m winning, it’s to tease my opponent. If I’m losing, it’s to show I’m not going to take the loss to heart. This is half the reason that I play Dan as a “for fun” character.

If I’m in a more serious match, or playing for real practice, I’ll avoid stuff like that out of respect. But otherwise, the match is just for fun!

I beg to differ I’ve rarely gotten a negative response when I send a GFG or offer encouragement after winning

well your luck is better than mine…

I never ragequit, and I usually only taunt with Dan, because if I pick him, I think I’m entitled to. :slight_smile: