R. Kelly forgiven. Then, backlash

Three seasons in an 8 year-period but there’s still people who haven’t seen one episode? Especially being possibly a month away from the fourth season (still no trailer McGruder wtf)? I can’t even fathom

looks like i timed this shit well then lol

you can say what you want about the guy, but hes still one of if not the greatest vocalist alive, that is if he didnt fuck up his voice. Hes basically the marvin gaye of the 90’s, not quite on that level as a vocalist but i dont see anybody else coming closer to marvin gayes reach and quality of voice in general. The guy has also made some of the greatest rnb albums of all time. Musically there aint a lot of motherfuckers that can fuck with him. The current rnb world is only fit enough to suck his dick, not take over the throne unfortunately. Is there even anybody good enough to take over that throne?

I’m going to be pilloried for this, but Boondocks stinks. I do not see the appeal.

Trapped In The Closet is awesome!

Throwing out that spoof interview for good measure.

To this day I still have not heard the original version of Ignition.

And the dude clearly is fucked up in the head. That pied piper bullshit…man. You know dude thinks he’s invincible from getting away with so much bullshit for so long, he doesn’t even care anymore. He puts out shit like this now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCZZS1qbGB8

You remind me of my jeep

http://i.imgur.com/D9jWZN2.jpg

Put dat bitch in jail with bubba AND his friends. He’ll WISH he was trapped in a closet then.

-Starhammer-

Its like an upscaled version of family guy imo, i just love the way uncle ruckus talks, hes 100% with nearly everything he says and hes hilarious at doin so

Just because someone can sing, that doesn’t automatically make their music good, much less make them less of a piece of shit.

His lyrics are laughably bad and smack of some idiot manchild thumbing his nose at the world for letting him get away with these antics.

There’s no accounting for taste anymore.

That’s backhanded compliment to McGruder if I ever heard one.

So 90s R.Kelly was not fuego? Those melodies were genius and yes he still had great lyrics.

You black guys and your taste in music.
Seems Jimi Hendrix was one in a million.

Such as Art Tatum, Gregory Porter, Corinne Bailey Rae, John Lee Hooker, Erykah Badu, and among countless others.

Don’t gimme that shit.
I live in a world of clichés and I feel secure in it.

Sounds like prejudice to me. Merry Christmas yo

Happy holidays.

Remember when SRK had competent trolls? Yeah, me neither…

Too bad Jimi is the most so many dadrock faggots can come up with. Its like people who hate rap but have every Beastie Boys album. Yes they are awesome but so far from the end all be all.

@Warpticon “Glamorous” indeed lol

Don’t forget Esperanza Spalding and Janelle Monae!