R. Kelly forgiven. Then, backlash

Or Tv On The Radio, Living Color, Gary Clarke Jr, Bad Brains and Santigold.

Those guys got Eminem albums too.

this sounds like an old mj song…mainly because kells wrote it for mj.

were talking bout rnb, there are no good lyricists. 12play, r kelly and to a lesser degree r are still some of the best rnb albums ever made. some of my main fuck albums from back in the days. everybody from my generation used to get pussy to these albums, the fucker was literally the marvin of the 90’s.

i agree he aint shit now, but he was bringing out some of the best music during like he says cute lil aaliyahs got it (talking bout vibe, he was probably fucking aaliyah at 11, do the math). personally i think every singer and actor out there are less than shit. but why the fuck are you trying to look up at these motherfuckers in the first place. must i dislike every movie out there cause i think every actor out there is nothing more than a bitch?these people are out to entertain us and make money off of it. every actor, singer, politician etc out there aint shit, you still gotta enjoy something. besides some reagea artists like dennis brown peter tosh and bob marley i dont know of any singer who i think qualifies as a person that ain’t shit.

its 10 in the morning here and i still need to sleep, so im not in the best state to give pointers. but if kells fucking your 14 yo daughter, guess what, the parents and the girl are to blame. also if a 14 yo is giving pussy, theres bound to be people older willing to hit it. lots of young bitches looking for older cock, if she was fucking niggaz left and right and everywhere, who cares if she fucks another motherfucker twice her age? it aint my fucking problem.

Gotta love when someone brings up a dude fucking kids, someone
else starts talking about how great his music is tho.

No wonder people get away with the most fucked up shit.

more fiyah! more fiyah! more fiyah!

R Kelly was/is a good songwriter… other than that, all r&b was on fire throughout the 90s, Jodeci Boys II Men Usher etc etc was like Prometheus to anybody born in the 90s. Marvin Gaye srsly?? Kells was just one name out of many back then.

Lots of grown ass heathens in the industry in their car scoping out the school jungle gyms. Robert shouldn’t be walking free but you can’t lock him up and pat yourself on the back like that’s the end of it.

I’m still here.

wow you just took a piss on mcgruder’s work

oh wait…

What?

Really? “Made Love in a Taxi Cab”

Lol, this is some shit out of an SNL skit. The guy is a moron who likes to diddle little girls and too many people are fine letting it continue as long as they can listen to this tripe?

smh

R Kelly is a well known pedophile. It’s been public knowledge in Chicago for the past 10-15 years. An open secret
But people don’t care. They buy his music anyway.

Just like MJ touching kids

ALLEGEDLY

like i said before, i don’t like any famous motherfucker out there. you are acting like the rest of the celebrities are jesus. if i needed to like and agree with an artist before i could enjoy his/her work, i wouldn’t be watching any movies or listening to any music. all the celebrities i actually respect and like are already dead, bruce lee, dennis brown, bob marley, malcom x, steven biko (fuck mandela), jfk, attaturk, jesus, mohammed etc. good people that are capable are fucking rare. if you want one that’s also a singer/actor/politician, you can pretty much forget about it.

i still enjoy the predator to this day, i can’t stand arnolds character in real life, doesn’t mean i can’t enjoy some of his movies or be objective enough to give an unbiased compliment for what he does well.

i will keep enjoying keep it on the dl, even if he’s a predator that was saying that shit in real life to aaliyah when she was barely a teen.

p.s. people from chicago stupid. how can you know je was a pedo for only 10/15 years when he was saying shit like cute lil aaliyah’s got in late 80’s early 90’s with the song she’s got that vibe. bitch was 11 or 12 at most during those days. shit, they were even married when the bitch 14 or some shit. everybody knew dude had a weakness for fresh young pussy.

r&b has always been over the top and silly lyrically, kells is the best with it which is why he writes for everybody.

@taito, the difference between kells and those other dudes you mentioned is that kelly is/was still relevant after '95. after new jack swing faded all those groups broke up or fell off, kells added new styles to his shit and kept it moving.

more timeless kells!

R&B has always had ridiculous lyrics? Ridiculous does not have to mean bad. Making love in a taxi cab is just plain bad.

Can’t believe you guys are mentioning him in the same breath as Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye. The guy is scum and will be forgotten with time. His musical contributions pale in comparison.

Then that Marvin Gaye comment makes even less sense since his career ended on the couch arguing with his dad.

R&B went strong right up to the end of the 90s, R showed his longevity in the 00s when Ignition (the remix) dropped. K-Ci/Jojo, Keith Sweat, Babyface (esp in songwriting), R&B chicks Whitney Mariah Toni Braxton made hits the whole 90s decade.

Why is it bad? What about that is bad?

Well, I can’t imagine that the driver will appreciate it.

That nigga clearly has a phobias of taxis. He really hates that lyric.